• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello again after a long absence

Years
  • Hello again, I have returned after being absent from this forum as I have been on Bulbagarden. Anyways, I would like some friends that would not mind being beta readers for my fanfics that me and AlexK2011 from Bulbagarden have been working on so I would appreciate it. I want to try and be more active on this forum like I have on Bulbagarden. Is there anyone who would be willing to help? My current one is a crossover between Pokemon/Zelda/MLP: FiM and others.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Dialga! I think I remember you posting a thread here sometime ago. I hope you become a bit more active here. :D

Though I recommend you ask the members at the Fanfiction & Writing section if you want someone to beta-read that fic for you. but imo that sounds like a good crossover. xD Good luck with it, and I hope you stick around! :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Great! A MLP: Fim fan I like MLP:Fim as well if you can tell~. Welcome back to PC!~ I hope you enjoy your stay this time and stay active as well!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! I only ever joined PC but im sure Bulbagarden but im sure its nice ok. Im sure some people would enjoy reading your fan fic. (i would but im not the greatest grammar person..:P) Try to be active here and you might find people who will help since the community is nice and helpful. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Hi there, it sounds interesting, but where are the links, where can we read your fanfics?

Back