• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello again. :)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • Hi everybody, I'm Diablerie, and I'm just now returning to PC after 2+ years of absence, now that a friend bumped me towards X and Y, which have re-sparked my interest in the series all over again. Most of the people I used to know here have since left the community, so I'm back to square one in terms of this community, and am looking forward to getting addicted all over again. :)

Some stuff about me - I'm a 17 year old Australian guy who has been playing guitar for 7 years and soccer for 9. I also like video games, as you may've guessed. My current favourite series' are Fire Emblem, Ace Attorney and 999/Zero Escape, as well as Pokemon. I'm also trying to re-enter the Pokemon competitive battling scene, with mixed results so far. I'm always up for a chat, and am known for talking probably too much, so don't hesitate to start up a conversation. :)

It's good to be back, I will see y'all around. {:3}

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well that's quite a long time to be gone. Welcome back Diablerie!

If you have an interest in video gaming in general, given what you mentioned you might enjoy the Video Games section, and there's also the Battle Center section along with its resident Pokemon Showdown server if you are interested in battling others. Funnily enough, you've been absent for as long as I've been here but it's never too late to get back into things.

Anyways, things may have changed a lot in two years but it's never too late to make new friends along the way. The staff are still there to help, although some may have changed a lot, and if you ever need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a VM. I'll see ya around Diablerie!

- Hikari

Years
  • Fiiire Emblem! <3 I've only played Awakening but have plans to try every other one that's released because it was so great. Seems like you'd definitely enjoy the Video Games board as a gamer so be sure to consider Hikari's suggestion on checking it out.

Welcome to the community, Diablerie! :3 There are tons of Pokemon fans here your age and even older so I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. I don't think my real life friends keep up with Pokemon actively anymore either.. but that's what forums like PokeCommunity are for. Bringing fans together is pretty amazing, don't you think? X and Y are wonderful too and tons of people have returned to Pokemon thanks to them. Pokemon Bank comes out really soon as well and I'm especially excited to move all my Pokemon over from Black 2.

Have a good time here, okay? Let the staff members know if you need help and stick around! You will love this place, especially as someone who says they tend to talk too much, haha. The more active posters the merrier~ cheers!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, great to see the sense of community hasn't much changed :)

Well that's quite a long time to be gone. Welcome back Diablerie!

If you have an interest in video gaming in general, given what you mentioned you might enjoy the Video Games section, and there's also the Battle Center section along with its resident Pokemon Showdown server if you are interested in battling others. Funnily enough, you've been absent for as long as I've been here but it's never too late to get back into things.

Anyways, things may have changed a lot in two years but it's never too late to make new friends along the way. The staff are still there to help, although some may have changed a lot, and if you ever need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a VM. I'll see ya around Diablerie!

- Hikari

Hi Hikari, I do remember seeing you around back in 2011, it's always nice to see some recognisable faces around in addition to the many new ones, thanks for the offer. :) Will definitely check out the Battle Center, though I suspect I'll be on the nooby side of the spectrum for quite a while. :P

Hiya Diablerie, welcome back to PC. I wasn't around in your time so I don't know you but things have probably changed a bit, so I hope you can re-acquaint yourself into the community! The mods here will be happy to help you if you have any questions :) You sound like an interesting guy, i'm also 17, Australian and enjoy video games so maybe i'll see you around eh? ;)

Hi O07_eleven, awesome to see other Aussie Pokemon fans like you and Hikari. A few of my friends still play the games ocasionally, but none of them know much about anything past gen 2. -_- Things definitely have changed - how long as that like button been there? >_> I feel like a grumpy old PC fogey. Gotta get back into the swing of things!

Fiiire Emblem! <3 I've only played Awakening but have plans to try every other one that's released because it was so great. Seems like you'd definitely enjoy the Video Games board as a gamer so be sure to consider Hikari's suggestion on checking it out.

Welcome to the community, Diablerie! :3 There are tons of Pokemon fans here your age and even older so I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. I don't think my real life friends keep up with Pokemon actively anymore either.. but that's what forums like PokeCommunity are for. Bringing fans together is pretty amazing, don't you think? X and Y are wonderful too and tons of people have returned to Pokemon thanks to them. Pokemon Bank comes out really soon as well and I'm especially excited to move all my Pokemon over from Black 2.

Have a good time here, okay? Let the staff members know if you need help and stick around! You will love this place, especially as someone who says they tend to talk too much, haha. The more active posters the merrier~ cheers!

Hi Sheep, your username is brilliant. :3 I only discovered Fire Emblem recently, but have rapidly fallen in love with it, though I've only played some of the more recent ones. My favourites are Awakening, and the first one I played, Sacred Stones, which I definitely reccomend to anyone wanting to sample the older games. The longevity of the Pokemon hype is something that always pleasantly surprises me. You'd think the popularity of anything would start to waver after 17 years, but Pokemon seems to be going strong. :D

Too many quote boxes? Perhaps. {:3}

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC! I'm a Fire Emblem fan as well! Ohhh, I do love playing Awakening and Sacred Stones, but, I'd also recommend playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Genealogy, Tharja 776, and the Fire Emblem 7, which they are all pretty good games in the series, but, all the Fire Emblem games are good!

Oh and I'm also a huuuge Ace Attorney fan too! Have you played AA5? It's really amazing and I love what they did for their character developments! Like Apollo Justice for instance, he was overshadowed a lot in his own game, but, they fortunately fixed that in AA5 and he's grown to be an amazing character. Have you tried all the Ace Attorney games? I really love all of them, but my favourite has to be Trials and Tribulations. :3

I don't think we've met when you first came to PC, but, it's really nice to meet you! I hope that you'll stick around for the new events soon too come! And I hope to chat with you again sometime!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Hello Welcome back I live in Australia too if you ever need tips or want someone to battle in x and y just shoot me a message ^.^
    Hi, thanks Jirachi! I'd definitely be up for a battle as soon as I make my team a bit less subpar. :) For my first playthrough I just picked Pokemon I liked the look of, so my team's not too flash at battling. Yet.

Welcome back to PC! I'm a Fire Emblem fan as well! Ohhh, I do love playing Awakening and Sacred Stones, but, I'd also recommend playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Genealogy, Tharja 776, and the Fire Emblem 7, which they are all pretty good games in the series, but, all the Fire Emblem games are good!

Oh and I'm also a huuuge Ace Attorney fan too! Have you played AA5? It's really amazing and I love what they did for their character developments! Like Apollo Justice for instance, he was overshadowed a lot in his own game, but, they fortunately fixed that in AA5 and he's grown to be an amazing character. Have you tried all the Ace Attorney games? I really love all of them, but my favourite has to be Trials and Tribulations. :3

I don't think we've met when you first came to PC, but, it's really nice to meet you! I hope that you'll stick around for the new events soon too come! And I hope to chat with you again sometime!
    Hi, thanks Aura! Yeah, I guess the name 'Blackquill' should've been the giveaway for the Ace Attorney love. :) Playing Dual Destinies right now, I've done the first three cases and just finished the DLC one yesterday. Wasn't a big fan of case 1 and 2, but I loved case 3 at the academy, and the DLC was fun too. Oh god the singing though. Trials and Tribulations is my favorite too, the final case is brilliant, I've played them all except AAI2, for obvious reasons.

In terms of Fire Emblem I've played Awakening, Sacred Stones, Binding Blade and Fire Emblem 7 (Lyn and Eliwood's stories, at least), and would love to play the others. Radiant Dawn and the older ones like Thracia and Genealogy are just so hard to find now though, still looking into possible ways of getting them without blowing $100+ on Ebay for each one.

Tharja 766
    I know you meant Thracia 766, but Tharja 766 does also sound like a brilliant prequel/sequel to Awakening as well. I would play a game based around Tharja. :3

Back