• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All! I am Crowverlord.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2020
    Hearing that this was a bit of a hotbed for fangames, I decided to lurk for a bit before finally creating a fine, juicy account to join this community. The fangames section will probably be my main spot to hang for a while so I hope to familiarize myself with the faces here.

Sometimes, I may be known as Crow, Karasuhime, Colours, and any variant of the name. What can I say? I get around. Recently I've been joining communities where 'Crow' is already taken, so there's that.

While I do enjoy roleplays, I'm planning to cut down on them. But since I found out that the section existed a few minutes ago, I'll lurk there too. Maybe I'll be drawn to something

How does your day do?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Crow! Welcome to PC!

You definitely joined the right place if you're looking for anything about fangames. And for RPing too! It might not be the biggest community, but the RPers here are fiercely dedicated to the art and create wonderfully engaging stories. Other than that, my day is going well! Thank you for asking. :)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    The fangames section will probably be my main spot to hang for a while so I hope to familiarize myself with the faces here. [/QUOTE said:
    I am immersing and so fascinated to be the part of this.

Back