• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all

Years
    Hey guys what's up?

Ummm, not really "new" here so to speak. I always lurked around here with a bunch of usernames since Shiny Gold's hack was around so I could gank some of the hacks, haha.

But only recently have I been absolutely piled on with work and my commute has been damn near boring every morning, so I invested in a 3DS and Pokemon X. I don't really have a lot of friends in real life who own one, and I've gotten addicted to pokemon again it seems. So I thought back and remembered this place.

So if y'all wanna throw a bunch of Friend Codes my way so we can abuse ditto's in the friend safari I'd appreciate it, lmao.

Years
    Hi there Gryph, nice to see you finally made an introduction. Welcome to the forums!

I know how famous PC is for its hacks, in fact some members initially had interest in the hacks but then moved on to other stuff. But awesome to hear you're going to be playing Pokemon X, the 6th Generation surely is awesome and if you want to discuss all things X/Y go to the Pokemon X & Y section, complete with its own thread to share friend codes. I'm sure you'll find that Normal-type safari with that Ditto soon enough!

And do check out the rest of PC as well, there's loads you can do here. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around, and if you ever want to chat I'm always open for a visitor message. See ya and take care, Gryph! Enjoy your stay.

- Hikamaru

Years
    Shiny Gold was the reason I joined PC for the first time in 2006.. it will always be precious to me even though it was never finished. ;_; Though I most certainly wish it were, hah. Anyways, welcome to PC, Gryph! Yay new members.

And hey, good choice.. a 3DS is one of the best investments at the 'mo if you're a gamer, it has too many good games to count. I'm swimming in games I still need to finish plus games I buy as they come out so my list keeps piling up more and more. Gotta slow that down or I'll have tens of games on my to-play list! Though I suppose it's not a bad thing to have lots to play, baha.

How are you enjoying X so far? I daresay the sixth generation is one of the best gens to date so it's great to see more members try them out. They've brought many old fans back to the franchise, too, so you'll see many older faces around here who are just getting back into the swing of things with Pokemon. Fun! :)

Will try not to blab too much though ugh. See you around and have fun. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Gryph! <3 I'm doing great thanks, and I hope you are, as well!

Oh gosh, ShinyGold is really fun; though I haven't played it much ever since getting more video games for myself, but, it'll be great to get back to it whenever possible! And ah yes, the hacks around here are really amazing as we have some very talented hackers among our mits! I'm hoping to play some new hacks myself, and so, I hope you'll enjoy the Hacking sections! <33

X&Y are definite popular pokemon games on here, so, feel free to check out that X&Y board and you'll be able to add loads of new friends! :D I'm hoping to progress more towards breeding on that game sometime myself, hehe.

Weeell, it's nice to meet you, and have a lovely time! See you again. <33

Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome you three. ^.^

As for enjoying X, I'm enjoying it for the most part, only thing that kind of bummed me a bit was the post-game. I mean, aside from looker and other small things, there really isn't anything that just keeps you involved unless you're a really competitive person online lol you know?

Back