• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm ATRS_1992 and I'm new to this forum!
    I got interested in the Challenges section, so I decided to finally make an account here!
    My favorite poke is Aron, and I'm currently going through a playthrough of Pokemon Y

Hope to meet some new friends! :D

Years
  • Challenges are super fun, good choice. *~* I used to love them but got kinda lazy to play more of them lol. Still have some I need to finish. Good to meet you and welcome, ATRS_1992.

Hope you enjoy your stay around the Challenges board and don't be afraid to ask Jak if you need help over there as she's been in charge of that board for years now, haha. She's very easy to talk to. See you around and be sure to stick with us! The more faces the merrier. ;P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello all!

Ah, yes, the Challenges board is really fun and great! The regulars there are quite tight knit, so it's a great way to make new friends as well! Course if you're also wanting to find new friends, you will always have a new one in me! Sign me up and send me a friend request if you want! Welcome to the forums btw! <33

Hello all!

Which reminds me, I haven't played a pokemon challenge in a while.. maybe I'll try in the weekend!

Hello all!

Gah, but I'm hoping I can finish it. Curse my work.

Hello all!

But yes bud, have a happy and wonderful time, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone of us, as I know that the majority of us here are all friendly and approachable! Have a nice morning!

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! I've started a few challenges here and there, but I haven't completed many. You be the superstar I never was, okay? No pressure haha. Have a good time here!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Welcome to Challenges Pokecommunity! Glad my challenge proved interesting to you. Hope to see you around a lot in the future.

Years
  • @SageGhetsis Thanks Necrum! (I remembered from the chat room xP)
    So far I'm enjoying my time here at Challenges PokeCommunity!
    I'll be sure to remember to give credit to you for being the reason I registered on these forums lol

@Volcarona Thanks! I'll try to live up to the Superstar you never were lol

@Dragon Of course I will add you! Thanks for extending your welcome to me :)
    You SHOULD try out a Challenge! That section could use a little bit more activity!
    And no need to rush it, it's okay to take your time.
    If I have any problems I'll be sure to come to you or Jak!

@Sheep Thanks Sheep, Challenges are super fun. I'll be sure to stick around as much as I can!

Back