• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hello all

mertis

the mert that was
    Years
    • him/he/them/they
    • canada
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    Hello everyone, Im mertis(you may call me mert if you want) I played through insurgence, blazed glazed and unbound(yes I am new to fan games and rom hacks) And now I'm starting a run of the last fire red(don't like the difficulty of radical red) after that I will give xenoverse a try since it looks amazing and I'm just waiting for it to release it in english.
    :)

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity mert!

Rom hacks are a blessing aren't they? Glad you're enjoying them :D There's plenty of stuff to check out and monitor over at our Fan Games section. I believe you're gonna have a blast perusing through the endless amount of selections we have posted on Rom Hacks Studio over there hehe. I'm also sorta excited for Xenoverse since I heard nothing but good things about it. Still gotta finish Unbound tho oof...

If there's anything you need or questions you have, don't hesitate to ask me or another fellow mod, and we'll help you the best we can. Have a good day, and enjoy your stay!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    welcome! fan games and rom hacks are a great way to escape the reality of the main series games in terms of difficulty that's for sure. there are plenty of great games out there, i hope you find ones that suit your interests as a player. enjoy your stay!

mertis

the mert that was
    Years
    • him/he/them/they
    • canada
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity mert!

Rom hacks are a blessing aren't they? Glad you're enjoying them :D There's plenty of stuff to check out and monitor over at our "had to remove this"yes this too" section. I believe you're gonna have a blast perusing through the endless amount of selections we have posted on "this too"sadly this" over there hehe. I'm also sorta excited for Xenoverse since I heard nothing but good things about it. Still gotta finish Unbound tho oof...

If there's anything you need or questions you have, don't hesitate to ask me or another fellow mod, and we'll help you the best we can. Have a good day, and enjoy your stay!

welcome! fan games and rom hacks are a great way to escape the reality of the main series games in terms of difficulty that's for sure. there are plenty of great games out there, i hope you find ones that suit your interests as a player. enjoy your stay!

Thanks!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hiya Mert! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm assuming Dracovish is your favourite Pokemon? Also Xenoverse is a name I am hearing for the first time so I should prolly check it out.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome Mert! Sorry for the late reply. Have you been finding your way around the community alright? :)

mertis

the mert that was
    Years
    • him/he/them/they
    • canada
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    Hiya Mert! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm assuming Dracovish is your favourite Pokemon? Also Xenoverse is a name I am hearing for the first time so I should prolly check it out.

it used to be haha, I switch favorite pokemon all the time, rn its shiny gigalith, xenoverse has released so do check it out!

mertis

the mert that was
    Years
    • him/he/them/they
    • canada
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    Welcome Mert! Sorry for the late reply. Have you been finding your way around the community alright? :)

i should apologize to you!, I didn't see your question at all, sorry about that, and yeah I've been finding my way around just fine :D

Back