• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello all

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey, there my username is HKnight on switch and I have finally come over to the pokemon s and s community after basically exclusively playing pokemon reborn for the past few years. I enjoy the raid system and when I play competitive I exclusively play doubles trick room or monotype steel. Looking forward to using the community to meet fellow enthusiasts as well and to start playing/breeding competitively again. I am always available if anyone needs a trade to evolve or in a few weeks a breed request once I get up and running with the game.

Also as is pretty obvious my fav mon has been and always will be Aggron :)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Heya Hallow Knight! Welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you want any help, you can always PM me :D

Cid

Years
  • Hey there, Hallow Knight!

Aggron is a great favorite Pokemon. I liked it a lot back in RSE days, and while it's not up there for me now, it's one of those fearsome-looking Pokemon that become adorable when you play with them on Pokemon Amie / Refresh / Camp.

Welcome to PC!

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Hallow Knight!

An avid competitive player I see? You might be interested in our Competitive Pokemon section then! There's plenty of enthusiasts over there raring to have battles! We also have a Showdown server if that's something your speed. For trading, we have the Trade Corner. Feel free to peruse offers over there or make some of your own, but of course make sure to read the rules first so as not to make mistakes or when posting :)

I love Aggron too in that it comes from Aron, which is eerily close to my real name. Bet you can tell what it is lol. But yeah, solid tank and powerhouse mon!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other moderator your stumble across the forums. We're always happy to help :) Have a good one!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hi Guys,

My name is Matt aka DragapultFan, a long time Poke fan Pokemon Card collector and new to the world of content creating!

Wanted to join the community to join in the Pokemon chat :)

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Heya welcome Dragapult Fan! I suggest creating a new thread so you can introduce yourself :)

This is how you do it just in case you are confused :) You can PM me if you need more help.
    Hello all

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Hallow Knight! Welcome to the community. :) If you're into trading and chatting don't be afraid to check out our discord server too!

Years
  • Hi Guys,

My name is Matt aka DragapultFan, a long time Poke fan Pokemon Card collector and new to the world of content creating!

Wanted to join the community to join in the Pokemon chat :)

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Welcome to the Pokecommunity DragapultFan! Please feel free to create your own Intro thread so as not to detract from/hijack this person's. It'd make it a lot easier for us to greet you properly as a result too! :)

Back