• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello and happy new year!

Years
    Hello!

I'm new here! I've been playing Pokemon since Red first came out but I've never really gotten involved in the community of it. I want to complete my pokedex in Ruby and play the games to their full potential so hence joining!
    And happy new year from Scotland :) - Corinna

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Corinna! PC has a very active trading community so you know that you'll be expecting great service when it comes to everything about global trading.

The Trade Corner section has all the things you need, threads for each kind of trade (such as items, legendaries/events, competitive bred and more) and our dedicated breeders are always happy to lend a hand. Hopefully you'll have no issue settling in over there, and do take time to explore the rest of the forums as well because there's so much to do!

If you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask any staff members in the bolded usernames. They are always happy to give you assistance when you need it! Have a great time as well, and I hope you enjoy the year ahead!

- Hikamaru

Good choice. n~n Welcome, Corinna! Nice to have you aboard.

The trade forums here are very big so I'm sure you'll settle in nicely over there and will find what you're looking for. I moved all my Pokemon over from X to Alpha Sapphire so by then I only had about 160 left to get, which didn't take long at all.. so I'm sure I can help out a bit sometime. But the community here is nice overall so you're in good hands. ;P

Happy new year as well, although a bit late! Hope yours was absolutely amazing. Don't hesitate to ask if you need some help and stick around, yes?!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oooh,nice username! Also, do you like cats? Ah, you're are like 520% cooler now! :D A big welcome to PokéCommunity Forums! I'm sure you'll fit right in! We have cats. Great cats. <33

I've been playing since Red too. Though I played Pokemon Yellow before Pokemon Blue, and it seemed harder than the other two, haha. Still though, I loved the 1st gens! It was a great transition towards the rest of the pokemon gens, huh? Mmm, at any rate, yeah, you can check out the trade corner and the folks there can help you out with your pokedex, and you can experience the discussion boards there too. Annnd I hope that you'll enjoy PC to its fulliest. :3

Take care, and I hope you'll enjoy 2015! You can contact me anytime you wanna chat or if you have any questions. <33

Back