• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Assorted Interwebs!

Braxton H.

The Analytical Astrosian
Years
  • Hi guys, as the title and location of this thread suggests, I'm new here. So, uh *clears throat* introductory-type things,

I've been playing pokemon games since I was very young. Seriously, I had to ask my older brother how to get past the old man with the coffee in Yellow version because I couldn't read very well. XD

I'm an illustrator, animator, and a voice actor. I've animated and done voice for some of my own projects, as well as some other people's stuff.

I'm generally a fan of just about all of Ninty's stuff. I prefer Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, and Fire Emblem, however.

Uh, I'm not quite sure what else to say here, so, I guess hi guys! XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there, bud! Welcome, welcome to PC! I could remember asking for help when I was stuck in the Ice Caves and the Sudowoodo tree on Pokemon Gold myself. Ugh, took a while but, yeah. XD

Those are some really good & cool professions! I always wondered what it was like, being a voice actor; I eve practice some voice overs for certain characters, but, I think my voice ended up too deep. Ah, and it's always awesome to meet a fellow nintendo fan! *hi-fives* I'm a really big Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda fan too! What are your favourite games from the series? Cause my favourite Fire Emblem game would have to be Geology of the Holy War, alongside Thracia 776 and Fire Emblem 7, but, Awakening is pretty good too, if you've played that. Ah, but you know what. maybe check out the resident Video Games for more discuss related to Nintendo or the other franchises! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. <3

Have a blast, and it's been a pleasure getting to know you! Feel free to contact a staff member if you need anything, mmkay? I'd love to help out too! And have a great day! Cheers. C:

Years
  • I've always wanted to be a voice actor but never really worked hard to get that to come to fruition. It was just that.. a dream and nothing else. But perhaps I'll pick it up on the side for fun when I have the time and tools. :) Welcome to the forum, Braxton! ♥

Definitely poke around the Video Games board if you're looking to discuss games, but we also have the amazing Art & Design board to post your animations and illustrations. Both are fantastic areas on the site and you'll definitely enjoy exploring and getting involved there. Why not comment on others' art galleries in the meantime, too? Getting involved in the creativity here is certainly fun and worthwhile! As an artist I would love to see you explore around there.

Hope you have fun and all that jazz! Contact the staff if you need anything, of course, and let us know if you'd like to chat as we're more than happy to discuss anything, especially Pokemon. Cheers!

Back