• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Hello Everyone! I just became a member on PC! I hope that everyone that I meet will become great friends! :D
    P.S. I am a boy. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, PikaPower. :D Great name, I must say. Happy to see ya here join the forums. It's an amazing place to be, as well as a place to explore and meet new people...which is the main reason you joined, I see! You don't have to worry about rude members or anything like that. Everyone here is nice and sweet.

The best way to meet new people, is to join the discussions and reply to threads :D

Hopefully you'll stick around, and have an amazing time here! See ya!

Heya PikaPower, welcome to the forum~ good to meet you. <3 I'm a Pikachu fan so I'm in supportive of your username, hehe.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about making friends at all since PC is one of the best Pokemon communities out there. We're all pretty friendly, so don't be scared about leaving a message! <3 Maybe you can start by telling us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you better? Would definitely make it easier to meet people with similar interests and make friends. Up to you though, I know I'm not very good at talking about myself, so it's understandable if you'd prefer not to.

So yeah, stick around and get involved in the community, as Leaf Storm said. There's lots of topics around for you to post in, so I'm sure you'll find a few things that interest you at the very least. Hopefully PC has been to your liking so far.

See you around and do feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
    Hello PikaPika!
    As a Eevee fan, I aslo love Pikachu, but...I aslo love Emolga, because of its faces on the anime xD *Hug Emolga*

Oh don't worry about that, people in there are mainly very friendly. Don't be shy to send them a message or even help!
    I would be interest to know more about your interests, people can know more about you and even send you a private message or something to talk about your interets!
    For me, I'm in love for Arts, I like to draw, paint, and making big projects.
    I aslo love to think about everything, and to travel all over the world to feed my imagination. And have a good time too of course xD xD

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here!

See yaaa~

:7:

Years
    Hello Everyone! I just became a member on PC! I hope that everyone that I meet will become great friends! :D
    P.S. I am a boy. xD

Hi PikaPower, and welcome.

Pikachu is actually one of my fave Pokemon, but for me, nothing beats my beloved Oshawott. (Well, Oshawott is my entire profile motif so I guess you might know by now)

PC is one of the biggest, and friendliest Pokemon forums out there. I have been a member for 20 months now and never looked back. I'm also one of the friendly ones here, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?

Like what Leaf Storm said, we have loads of topics you can discuss, and I'm sure there's something you're interested in. Also, the staff are always happy to lend a hand if you need help. I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Back