• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Years
  • Hello all, I am SnowOz but just call me Snow xD

I am from Australia, hence the 'Oz' part of my username :P, love gaming (and Pokemon xD) as well as a Metal Fan.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi, SnowOz! Welcome to PC! Pokemon Gaming Central might fit you here. By the way, some of my Pokecommunity friends are from Australia, too, so you could talk to everybody here! Enjoy yourself in PC, and you could VM me if you need help.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC SnowOz! I heard Australia is a wonderful place. We have a few members from here in our community. I love gaming and Pokemon too (who doesn't?). Personally i am a rock fan, my favourite band is Linkin Park. Anyway, welcome to PC and don't hesitate to VM/PM me!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, SnowOz!

That's cool you're from Australia! I've always wanted to visit! xD

Hope to see you around!

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 30, 2013
    Hi there SnowOz!

There are many Australians in the forums as well, so I am sure you can make friends with most of them, one of them might be your neighbour as well!

Enjoy your stay here in PC, VM me if you're looking for someone to chat with.

Years
  • Quick welcome :O

Thanks all ^^

Australia is a pretty decent place xD, I'm still working my way around the forums and seeing whats here and there, ROM Hacking caught my attention I must say since I have done Computer courses both in Programming and Networking XD

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Quick welcome :O

Thanks all ^^

Australia is a pretty decent place xD, I'm still working my way around the forums and seeing whats here and there, ROM Hacking caught my attention I must say since I have done Computer courses both in Programming and Networking XD

The Emulation forums are very interesting, indeed. Seeing as you've taken programming and network classes, you might want to even try making your own hack! The instruction threads and types of programs you could use are all in those forums. You could also browse and see what hacks others have made and even play the completed ones or the ones still in beta.

I love visiting those specific forums. xD

Years
  • xD

I have already started, I'm just experimenting like changing a few things like Starters etc but I do hope to create my own hack. I started playing Snakewood and that got me into the whole ROM Hacking xD

Years
  • Oooooh, an Australian. Now that catches my eye.

Welcome to PC, SnowOz, and a cool username you have there. If you want hacks, we have the Emulation section for everything you need to know, such as script help, as well as loads of tools and resources. I don't usually greet many hackers since I have no hack interest but you're an exception just cos I'm Australian as well. Hacks are always fun but full of complex codes which I just have trouble remembering.

We happen to have a few Australians here and there, like me. Been a member since 2011 and this place changed me a lot over 2 years (my anniversary is in March). I joined to post in the Pokemon Gaming boards but I ended up getting involved in other parts of the forum too, and ended up making loads of friends too. If you need to take a break from hacks, feel free to check out the other parts of PC as well.

Have a fun time, and VM me if you want a friendly person to talk to.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Thanks ^^

Awesome, my first fellow Aussie member :D I know how scripting can be, tedious and annoying but once you edited that little bit that caused everything else (like changing a 0 to a 1 ><) not to work, then you can just laugh and enjoy :)

Back