• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Years
  • Hello there Fourzie and welcome! Love that cute Snorunt in your signature as well, and it appears you like the cutie as well. In fact, you seem to have good taste in Pokemon from what I've noticed so hopefully you will love it here.

There's various Pokemon sections around if you're interested in those, no matter what your tastes are. Do you have any fave Pokemon games? Or how long you've been a fan? It never hurts to get to know more about you as a person in general, and it can help open up potential new friends as well.

Have a great time and see you for now! Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey there Fourzie! Big and heartfelt welcome to PC, we're very glad to have you. (^~^)

Would like to know a bit more about you as well if you're interested in sharing, would make replying to introductions a whole lot easier baha. But of course it's up to you! Hope you have a fantastic time exploring and will ask away if there is ever anything you need. :)

Fourzie

Fourr
    Years
  • Ooh sure I can tell you guys a bit about my self XD

My favorite PKMN game ATM is XY. Im hoping to get OR or AS for Christmas ^^ Ive liked Pokemon for... 12 years maybe? Something like that. My very 1st game was Pearl and mt 1st starter was Turtwig ^ ^ If you haven't seen my profile yet my favorite Pokemon are: Noivern, Garchomp, Murkrow, Venipede (And evos.), Mandibuzz, Furfrou, Umbreon, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Jolteon and Glalie :3. My favorite types are Dragon, Flying, Dark, and Ice. My favorite legendarys are Rayquaza and Giratina. And favorite megas are Charizard (Either form), Banette, Lopunny, and Glalie :3

So yea :D Thats all the Pokemon stuff I can think of.. I can tell more if you want >.>

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Glalie's pretty epic! You have a really nice avatar/sig combo. <33 Still, it's nice to meet you, Fourzie! You can call me Dragon! Welcome aboard to PC! Well, I'm not the captain, but your oh so faithful cabin boy, helping you out whenever I can. :3

XY are fantastic, aren't they?! Ah, and I hope that you will enjoy the OR/AS games too! The members here did really enjoy those games, and I'm happy to say that the ORAS board in turn looks to be really wonderful too in terms of activity, so, if you want to discuss the games, you can jump right on there! Ah, my favourite types are Dragons, Ice, and Ghosts personally, which yeah, Hydgregion and the Snorunt family? Really cool. <33

Well, nothing comes to mind, but I hope that we can chat again! Feel free to message me if you have any questions, and we can even be friends. C:

Back