• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello dear pokefans

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hi! I really just want to come up to that 15 post mark so I can post links. :D

Years
  • Hiya tomatpojke, welcome to PC! =) We're glad you're eager to post and I'm sure it's pretty exciting to hit 15 posts so you can post images and links but be sure not to spam. Some new members are too anxious to hit that big 15 so they break rules for the limit and end up having those posts deleted.. definitely not fun, haha.

So tell us about yourself! We love getting to know people here and it would certainly be sad if you just disappeared from your introduction without saying much. :( Things such as your favorite aspect of Pokemon, whether you have a favorite type, and when you got into it are among some of the info you could share. Hope you enjoy yourself here and stick around! There is a lot to do on PokeCommunity from discussing all things Pokemon to off-topic chatter on video games, news, or what have you.

See you around! <3 Contact one of our staff for help if you're confused.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, it seems as though you've finally hit 15 posts! I've actually seem you post around VG, and your posts were pretty lovely, and your activity is quite good! It's great to have you aboard, and it's terrific to meet you!

We would definitely love to get to know you more, so don't be shy on speaking with us, and exploring all around PC! We have plenty of boards for you to check out, and we definitely hope to see you and your enthusiasm around the forums! Anytime you need any assistance, feel free to ask, and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction. c:

See ya again, and have a looooovely staaay!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi tomatpojke, welcome to PC! If you'd like to chat or be friends feel free to send me a message.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Hey there tomatpojke! Welcome!
    Ooooh, don't rush yourself for the 15 posts, you will get there. haha. soon

BTW, why don't you tell us more about yourself? Do you like hacking, or just playing games, Chatting with other members? Go on! Tell us more about yourself! We'd love to hear more about you. {:3}

We have a lot of corners to explore from, so don't be shy! ;)
    If you need someone to talk to, dont hesitate to send me a message, ok? ;)

IF you have any problems or questions, dont hesitate to ask any Moderators, Super Mods or Staff. You can see them stalking around!

See ya!~

Last edited:
    Back