• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody ◕‿◕

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Hello guys ◕‿◕

My name is Sophie, 17y old, living somewhere in the west of Germany (Baden-Württemberg to be more precise). If you haven't already, you'll soon realize, that my English could be better, but well, it is enough for school.
    I came here from Pokefans, which is one of the largest german Pokémon communities. We've got lots of pixel artists and mappers and as the head of the artists area I'm looking forward to future cooperations.
    But besides from that I'd really enjoy to become a part of the Art & Design-forum in here too. And I pretty like which enormous status ROM hacking has in this forum. So you may find me primarilly in these areas. On my own I started pixelart around the age of 12 and mapping with about 14 years and worked for various projects like Pokémon Dawn (You may recognize the Red-eX-Tileset), Pokerising or Crystal Stadt. Also I love photography and sometimes do some AMVs or writing.

Greetings!
    Sophie

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Greetings again, Sophie! Welcome to PC this morning! I hope that you'll find our Art & Design board here to be excellent, and we'll always have our ROM Hacking board here for you too. :3

If you ever want someone to show you around, you can always ask for a mentor over on our Adoption Center! And yeah, I do hope that we can see your pixel art work soon indeed! Mmm, at any rate, have a blast, and don't be shy on sending me a message anytime you wanna chat! And have a nice stay~~

Years
  • Hello there to you too Sophie! Always great to have another new friendly face around since it never hurts to have too many new faces, and I do hope you're having an awesome time yourself.

Dragon pretty much said what I was going to, but do follow his advice and check out our extremely popular ROM Hacking section along with Art & Design where some nice spriters and artists hang out. Onto the ROM Hacking side of things though, there's a section there for tools and resources which are handy in your hack project and are used by some of the best hackers who produced some of the most famous hacks you're seeing around there. There's also the Beginner's Lounge where you can ask a question and get assistance from fellow expert hackers. Basically, it's got everything you need to further your dream in becoming a great hacker yourself.

Anyways, if you are in need of a break from hacking (since it can get stressful at times) there's lots of other areas to post around in as well so definitely take time looking around and see what else you like, but in the end I know you'll love this forum. Have a great time Sophie and if you need help ask Dragon or another staff member!

Years
  • Hi Sophie! Welcome to PC and it's awesome to meet you. [: I'm always so happy seeing artists join the forum, being one myself.. I've been drawing seriously for about ten years now. We have many other pixel artists and of course plenty of ROM hackers here so the forum will be awesome to get into for you especially. Plus you're a writer, photographer and make AMVs whoa. Awesome that you have so many interests. n~n

Have a good time! Looking forward to seeing you post around.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Guten Tag! Always wonderful to see members such as yourself coming over to our side! We can't wait to see what you come up with around here! And don't worry about your English, as it's better than my Spanish! Here's to seeing you on the forums!

Back