• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybudy I am your new noob :)

Years
    I hope we can all get a long :cool: if your interested in talking to me feel free to e-mail me or private message me i'll try to reply. By the way I live in Puerto Rico :P

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Puerto Rico? Heh, I live in Hawaii XD. How's the weather over there?

Anyway, welcome to PC. I'm Kairyu, one of the crazier members around here. Well cya around and if you want to check out my art thread, the link is in my signature.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomenezz!
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, Ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!!
    l83 PM me if you need anything, or if you juzt need a wize perzon to talk to...even if I do uze Z'z inztead of S's>,<

Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)

As I see we will get along just fine and I also know that if I have a question I know on who I can count thanks you all.

by the way the weather in Puerto Rico is fine just a little to hot...always :cool:

Ratchet

Astronomy Domine
    Years
    Hi there and welcome. I am Ratchet, the self proclaimed "Mad Man Master of Metal" who has random obsessions with characters... Right now I'm kinda obsessed with Llednar and Li-Grim from FFTA, Milotic (Pokemon, of course) and Admin Venus from Pokemon Colosseum. Have a nice stay, now. That's an order!

Back