• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, Cress here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    Hello, My name is Cress and i'm new to the forum. I've been lurking around for years (And i think i used to have an account years ago) and now i look forward to posting every so often. I'm working on a Pokemon sprite comic, and i'm working on a new challenge run idea I came up with. Also i go by @kalae_kid on twitter. 😃

Years
  • Welcome (back, maybe?)! This is an amazing community to come back to time and time again whenever you're in the mood for some Pokemon. You should definitely post some updates on your challenge idea, maybe some playthrough journals as you test it yourself.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! I'm glad you decided to make your presence known. It's always nice to have new members join. While you were lurking, was there a specific section you favored? Good luck with your comic!

Back