• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone ! I need your help!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Hello !

I am new at this forum, and I signed up so you can help me !
    I'm a 21 years old Portuguese design student, and I am an old Pokemon series fan.

I'm doing a work for university, based on creating one character applicable in one game. I chose POKEMON!

This work is very funny and motivational. I needed to choose one Musical instrument and one animal, and then, create animal's form/body/parts based on the chosen instrument parts.
    Most like creating an abstract animal that reminds you of that Musical instrument.
    I chose the Violin as instrument and a peacock as animal. Pretty good results.

So, the question is...

I need to show my character for my university, as if I was one pokemon official designer and was demonstrating a new Pokemon character, so, all I need is one image/template that is typical (in old pokemon or new pokemon) for characters presentation. I thought about the Pokedex presentation , but didn't found anything, but maybe there's anything better for presenting new characters hm ?

I'm hoping you guys can help me please !
    Best regards for all and thank you :)

Hi there and welcome to the community, Emi! Great to meet you.

Your question's kind of hard to answer.. since it's related to art I recommend posting in our official Art & Design chit-chat thread. Perhaps you'd be able to get more help there but as it stands I'm a little confused by what you're asking for exactly (though I think I understand the general idea), so perhaps the other artists and designers on our forum can help you out. (= We have some very creative people here so definitely go check out the art board and see if anyone can help you out! Good luck to you and hope you enjoy your time on PokeCommunity. Sounds like a really great project you're making, by the way!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Like Cirny, you should be able to ask for help on that as well as any other art projects you may have at the DCC thread she just linked for ya. I'm sure some art experts as well as the mod of the section, Alexial, can help you out with that. What you're describing is a pretty huge project, and I know you will do absolutely great! Don't give up on it, you will be fine!

Aside from that, welcome to the community! Don't forget we're always there for ya. I wish you the best of luck on your project, and have fun ok! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Indeed; the people at the Art board will be happy to help you there! And I really wish you luck on that project of yours, since it does seem pretty big! But again, don't worry; I'm sure you'll find all the help that you need over at the Art section.

Annnnd welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy posting on the forums, and I hope that you'll have a memorable stay! <3

Back