• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone....

justincharles

Pokemon Strategist
Years
  • Hello everyone i'm justincharles and I'm really so excited to meet all of you, I'm also a very big pokefan who wants to chat some people who really knows pokemon so nice to meet all of you.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard, justincharles. I really love your enthusiasm about joining in here and we're really much more excited than you are to have you here in our board! PC would be the place if you're looking for a hangout wherein you could discuss both Pokemon and other things and at the same time meet people and make friends with them! There are a lot of people here who knows a lot about Pokemon, don't expect too much from me though, I'm bad at remembering Pokemon names & stuff, haha

I suggest the Pokemon gaming boards if you're looking for interesting discussions about the games, these boards that I'm talking about are B/W, Fourth Generation Games, Advanced Generation Games, Metal/Color GBC Games, and the spinoffs as well! If you watch the anime as well, you might want to head to the Pokemon Anime board. The Pokemon Clubs is another board that I would recommend if you're a huge fan of a certain anime character or Pokemon, it's a pretty active forum and it's easy to make friends in there. ^__^

As what as I have mentioned about, PC isn't just about Pokemon, it's also about other things which means you can also discuss things that isn't related to Pokemon or in other words topics that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon in any sort like other video games, anime, music, entertainment, personal life issues and etc.

Take your time to explore the whole place, there are tons of things that PC offers and I doubt it if you wouldn't like it here! Which is why if you need any help or if you have any questions, don't you hesitate to contact me, my mod partner, Megan or any of the staff member that you can see around usually those with the same username format as ours, NU/W Mods! :)

Get yourself with the rules too if you don't want to be in any trouble! If you have read it though, then that's pretty good.

Enjoy your stay here and I'm definitely looking forward to see you around the boaaard~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello everyone i'm justincharles and I'm really so excited to meet all of you, I'm also a very big pokefan who wants to chat some people who really knows pokemon so nice to meet all of you.

Welcome to the forums, huh? Can I call you Justin? XD Well, I think I'm so much of a fan these days... Give Alternative Pokémon Discussions a look when you have the time to do so. Pokémon Clubs can be a great way to get into discussions with other members with the exact same interests!

I hope to see you again!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Im a very big Pokemon fan myself (got back into it 2 years ago) and cant stop playing it now! :P Youll definetly find people to chat with who know Pokemon as this is the best site for everything Pokemon! :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Hello everyone i'm justincharles and I'm really so excited to meet all of you, I'm also a very big pokefan who wants to chat some people who really knows pokemon so nice to meet all of you.

Hi Justin Charles, I am a massive Pokefan myself as well!

I recommend checking out all the sections Snivy063 recommended.

Black and White are such great games and they introduced a lot of my fave Pokemon including the one you're seeing in my avatar/signature - Gothitelle! (I even use one in Black)

Pokemon Clubs is also where I'm a regular, it's active and there's certain groups focusing on Pokemon types, characters and we even have a Cute Pokemon Club that's so popular right now (contact AlexOzzyCake, the resident mod).

Pokemon Trivia is good for testing your Pokemon knowledge.

Feel free to leave me a message if you like and remember it's important to read the rules!

Have fun and I'll be seeing you in the near future...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to Pokecommunity, Justin-san! This place is amazing and I'm sure you'll love it here! I'm Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan! I hope you make a lot of friends! So please enjoy your stay~! ^^

Back