• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Hi Everybody, I have been into Pokemon for about 14 years since I first saw the show. I still do

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I AM SHOCKED THAT ZUBAT ISN'T TAKEN.

haha, no really I am. I thought *someone* would have that name but nope! You are quite lucky for snatching it xD

Anyways, great to see ya, Zubat~! I think I'm about the same...13-14 years for me... man, I feel old...lmao. But don't worry, besides you and myself, there's a ton of members who have been through Pokemon since the beginning, so you are totally not the only one. :P

Have fun! You will though! Read the rules and ask me questions if you need help. :)

Years
    Ditto the above! At first I thought, "this has to be an older member, no way that name wasn't taken yet!" but apparently I was very wrong. |D;;;

But yeah, welcome to PC, Zubat! 13 years is quite a long time to be a fan, that's really awesome. Luckily PC is full of people like that, so you're definitely not alone. n_n I've personally been a fan for about 12 years and am still going strong.

Enjoy your stay here at the forum and make sure to stick around~! Everyone is friendly and you'll have lots of fun here and meet many amazing people!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hi Everybody, I have been into Pokemon for about 14 years since I first saw the show. I still do

Welcome to the forums of Poke Communtiy. I've also been into Pokemon for 14 years as well but the thing that got me in was the game.

Hope yoou have a good time here and make heaps of friends.

Years

Hi Zubat. Nice to meet you.

Your username is a Pokemon from the very first Generation yet the name never got taken until you came along. I'm totally surprised at that but hey, you never know.

Anyways, you're a 13-year veteran of the series? I've been watching the anime since 1999 and I've played the games from Generations 3-5. Generation 5 is my fave of course, because its resident Water Starter is my fave Pokemon.

So, I've already seen you posting so I guess you're fitting in. I've been here for close to 17 months now and I changed a lot.

Feel free to VM me if you want to talk to someone friendly. I laugh a lot at Zubat cos of how annoying they are in the games lol. Just watch out for the Oshawotts lurking my profile cos they made it turn blue.

And what sections are you looking forward to seeing? I'm frequent in Other/Pokemon Trivia and the Pokemon Gaming areas.

Remember to read the rules or contact those with the bold blue name like Meganium90 over there. She's our guardian of New Users/Welcome.

Have a great time and make some friends!

- Hikari10, "Crazy Oshawott Girl"

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hello, Zubat!
    My name's George!
    Nice to meet you!
    And, welcome to Pokecommunity!

~ George

Back