• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2013
    Hi, I'm umbrespeon. I love minecraft and I am a pegasister. I also love Pokemon and I am currently trying to beat Red. It's so hard! I am new to pokecommunity. So say hello to me and my Typhlosion. :D

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
    A Typhlosion loving Pegasister who plays Minecraft?
    I happily welcome you to these forums :D !
    If you'd ever like to chat, feel free to say hello.
    Otherwise, I hope you have a lovely time here :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey Umbrspeon, welcome to the forums :D Hi Typhlsion o/
    I also play Minecraft so if you want to talk about it just drop me a PM or VM.
    If you play any of the 4th or 5th generation games be sure to drop by the Trade Shops Section if you have any Pokemon you need.
    I hope you enjoy your time here on Pokecommunity.

Umbrespeon = Umbreon + Espeon? Pretty clever, hehe. xD; Welcome to PC and it's good to meet you, Umbrespeon and Typhlosion~!

Minecraft is really addicting, especially with mods. I played it for a while but my laptop has a bad graphics card so it can't handle it very well (even with OptiFine), so sadly I could only play for a little bit. D: You can always contribute some posts to the Minecraft discussion thread over at the Video Games section, so drop by there if you're interested and talk about anything Minecraft-related! There are a handful of MLP fans around PC too, and we even have an active fanclub for the series. PC pretty much has it all, even for interests not related to Pokemon. Hopefully you've explored around and have been liking it here so far. :3 Buut I'll stop sounding like an advertisement and just let you browse around on your own haha.

Which Pokemon game are you playing right now? Assuming it's either G/S/C or HG/SS, those were all pretty good. I actually want to replay HG sometime soon since it's been a while since I played it, this time with Cyndaquil as my starter since I already tried the other two.

Anyway, have a swell time here! See you around and feel free to message me if you want to chat. <3

Years
    Typhlosion is awesome, he's one of my favorites.

Welcome Umbrespeon

There's lots to do here on PC. I hope you enjoy it here & have a lot of fun :)
    Catch you around :laugh:

Years
    Hi, I'm umbrespeon. I love minecraft and I am a pegasister. I also love Pokemon and I am currently trying to beat Red. It's so hard! I am new to pokecommunity. So say hello to me and my Typhlosion. :D

Hello Umbrespeon, and welcome!

A Minecraft fan, huh? I've never played it but it's a really addictive game cos of all that creativity in it. We actually have a thread over in Video Games relating to Minecraft, just like Cirno pointed out. We also have loads of MLP fans here too, and a club for them located in Other Clubs. We have got everything you want, even if it's not Pokemon.

Any Pokemon games you're playing? I've been playing almost all main games since 3rd Gen, so I was one of those who started late in the franchise, well, game-wise. Have a fun time here and feel free to talk to me via VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back