• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    hello fellow pokefans! I put this post up because I really want to get to know some people on the PC and make some new friends! (:

it's a little difficult for me to know what to say exactly since this is the first post I put up on the PC! well anyways, my favorite pokemon is Typhlosion! :D I really wanna get to know some of you by telling me your favorite pokemon, moves, types, locations, etc.

hope a lot of you guys reply so I can make some friends here!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Welcome to PC! This thread's not in the right section. It belongs in New Users / Welcome, where all the new users go to chat to each other and be welcomed by older users. Celebrations is only for stuff like birthdays and promotions and whatnot. So I'll move it to the proper place now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Jeff! Now that your thread is in the right section, I'll give you a welcome as well ^^

Typhlosion is a great pokémon, I like it too. Always picked Cyndaquil in the Johto games. Johto is also my favorite region still, I guess, even though Hoenn is growing on me. You can discuss this and much more over in the General Pokémon Gaming Discussions section. Or maybe you're more interested in talking about the newly announced, upcoming Pokémon X and Y? Then there's a forum for that too, click here.

Hope you find some places on PC where you'll grow to love posting. See you around~

Yo Jeff, welcome! Also glad to see your thread in the right section, so a big welcome to you. <3; Typhlosion's one of my favorite fire types and he was one of my favorite starters to use in G/S/C. Ahh, the memories.

Making friends isn't very difficult here. I'd say the hardest thing is understanding the forum, especially if you're new to forums like these altogether. Big place, after all, right? But luckily we always have someone willing to help out in that regard. But anyway, I'll go ahead and give you an answer to your questions! n~n I adore Pokemon as a whole but there are some things that shine above the rest in my eyes. My favorite types are grass, ghost, and electric, and my favorite game's probably Emerald and Black 2/White 2. I'm also quite a big fan of the anime! What about you?

You'll meet a lot more people along the way during your adventures here on the forum, so make sure to stick around here and post around. Would love to have you evolve into an experienced regular somewhere down the line. Always makes me sad when members disappear. :( The forum is best with more members since there are just so many people to meet. As big as this place is, we can never have enough regulars. Enjoy your stay, pleasure to meet you, and see you around!

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
    Hello and welcome to Pc, nice to meet you.
    Well i´m not a huge fire type fan but Typhlosion is indeed awesome.
    Enjoy your stay! :)

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I'm fairly new myself.
    I normally either pick Cyndaquil or Totodile in the 2nd gen games, I really like Typhlosion. As for my all time favorites, I would say Eevee, Arcanine, Manaphy, and Gardevoir. Type wise I favor water types the best, although I do love fire types. Ghost too.
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm always here to chat :)

Years
    Hi Jeff, and welcome! I knew you posted your thread in the wrong place so I got the mods to move it. Now that it's in the right place I shall welcome you.

A Typhlosion fan I see? He was my starter in SoulSilver and I guess the reason I picked him might have been because I liked Cyndaquil. My fave Johto starter too in fact, although my overall fave of any generation would have to be Oshawott, he's just so badass and cute at the same time!

You definitely won't have trouble making friends here, and although we are a big forum we have loads of people who are happy to help you so you don't get lost. I love Pokemon, it was one of the first franchises I really fell in love with and I'll never give up Pokemon any day, despite people saying I'm 20 and I should quit. I love Water-types best and my fave games are Black/White and Black 2/White 2 (yeah I'm a sucker for 5th Gen).

Have fun here, and VM me if you need anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back