• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Asuna_Yuuki

your regular overlord
Years
  • Hey fellow Pokémon fans! :)
    I'm new to this board and I thought I'd introduce myself now.
    You can call me Deni if you like. I'm an 18 year old girl from Germany and I played Pokémon since I was 7 years old. Quite a long time, I guess.
    My favorite Pokémon is Espeon and my favorite generation of Pokémon must be Gen 2. :)
    If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'm a really nice person but I might seem a bit shy at first. ^^

Greets,
    Deni

Years
  • Hello Deni, nice name you have!

Welcome to PC, and I'm glad you decided to join one of the most interactive Pokemon forums in the world. You'll meet loads of cool members here and loads of topics you can discuss, Pokemon or not. I've been here for around 2 years now and I have certainly enjoyed my time here as a member, and in October last year I became a Supporter and got that italicized name. And I have to say, are you a fan of Sword Art Online by any chance? Because your username is based on one of its main protagonists, Yuuki Asuna. I never watched the series but she's pretty cool.

And wow an Espeon fan? We get several fans of the Eeveelutions over here, because they are all so cute! Vaporeon is my absolute fave of the bunch though, because I prefer Water-types better. We currently don't have an active Eeveelutions club but we do have a club discussing Psychic-type Pokemon like Espeon, which you can find right over here. Go check it out if you like. And I have to say, 2nd Generation and Johto were very fun indeed and still has that nostalgic feel, even though as far as Johto goes I only played HG/SS and not G/S/C. I prefer 5th Generation and its region Unova more though.

Anyways, I hope you have fun here and I'll be seeing ya around the forums. Feel free to ask Cirno or another staff member if you ever get lost, or just drop me a VM if you need a new friend. Enjoy your stay here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Asuna_Yuuki

your regular overlord
    Years
  • Hello! Thanks for the welcome. :) Yes, I'm a big fan of Sword Art Online, it's a great Anime, I have to say! Also, thanks for all the advice, I really appreciate that. This seems like a very nice board and I bet I'll have a great time here. ^^

Years
  • Hey fellow Pokémon fans! :)
    I'm new to this board and I thought I'd introduce myself now.
    You can call me Deni if you like. I'm an 18 year old girl from Germany and I played Pokémon since I was 7 years old. Quite a long time, I guess.
    My favorite Pokémon is Espeon and my favorite generation of Pokémon must be Gen 2. :)
    If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'm a really nice person but I might seem a bit shy at first. ^^

Greets,
    Deni

Hi Deni, welcome to the pokemon community.

As Hikari said, this must be the most interactive forum about pokemon and one of the friendliest, because here is a lot of nice people ready to help.

It is also true, that there are many fans of eeveelutions, i think even there's a fan club about that. I think is very cool the fact that eevee can evolve in a lot of forms, my favorite eeveelution probably is umbrion, becuase i like the color and i remember gary oak have one.

Well, have i nice day and i hope you have fun in the forums ;)

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
  • hellooooo!!What's up?How's the life?What are you doing? Oh sorry hahaha anyway welcome to PC.In this community there are lots of things you can do like asking for trades,battles,looking for some good hacks,etc.and oh an espeon fan? Well I am an umbreon fan because I am a boy XD lol and anyways if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the staffs or other members.Hope we can be a good friends just feel free to VM me if you want some advices or if you want to talk.Ok that's it for now see you around the forum!

Years
  • Hello there Deni and welcome to PC!
    Ohhh Germany I always wanted to visit there, how do you like it?
    Wow quite the longer Pokemon fan, that's really nice to hear! I too started at an early age, right around the start of the anime, and the first games being released.
    Espeon is an amazing Pokemon, and gen 2 is a really special game for a lot of people. Mine has and always will be Pikachu being my favourite, and favourite gen might be a cross between gen 1 and 2. (mainly because of nostalgia and the fact gen 2 fixed everything up) :P
    What are your interests besides Pokemon? Did you have any plans on what to do while you're here? Whatever you decide I know you'll have fun since the community is really nice.
    Well if you'd ever like to chat, or just like any help in the slightest please feel free to ask. You do seem really nice and it would be great to see you around. :) (also I can be shy at times so don't let that get to you) :P
    Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Asuna_Yuuki

your regular overlord
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome once again!
    Germany is quite nice but I live in a really small area and it can get a bit boring.
    Besides Pokémon I like TV shows like Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock. I also like other Anime but there's too many to write them all down. I do watch a lot. I didn't have any particular goal while signing up. I just thought it was the right place for me, since I'm a big Pokémon Fan. ^^

Years
  • I already like you. Espeon is my second most favorite Pokemon! I live in a small area and it is a bit boring as well. I welcome you to PC too!

Years
  • Oh you're named after Asuna from Sword Art Online! That's awesome because I really enjoyed that series. Instantly a fan of your username.

Anyways, great to meet you, Deni (I'll try not to call you Asuna) and welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here with us. You've been playing Pokemon for a really long time - same as me actually, as well as a big chunk of our members, so that's cool. What's cooler is that you're from Germany though and admittedly I'm just a wee bit jealous. Even though I want to travel and see the entire world, Germany is one of the top countries on my list. :3 It's just wonderful and so beautiful. Luckily for me, I have family living there, so visiting will probably be a lot easier.

But omg, you like Sherlock?! I saw the first episode on Tuesday and it was honestly super great. Maybe we can talk about that sometime once I get caught up with the series. It's an amazing show. There are plenty of people who enjoy the shows you listed so finding people with similar interests won't be a problem. Glad you've already met some of our forum regulars, that's great!

Looks like you have good taste in Pokemon, too. Espeon is adorable and one of my favorite eeveelutions. Check out the Metal/Color Games board to discuss the second gen if you're a fan of it, though you can also stop by the Fourth Generation board as well if you're interested in talking about HeartGold and SoulSilver. Lots of places for you here, especially since you seem like someone who has many varying interests! You'll fit in perfectly. :)

Enjoy your stay and great meeting you! Remember to read the rules!

Years
  • Yay! Another member who loves the 2nd generation the best! (:

I adore the 2nd generation. My favorite games were G/S/C and now HGSS are, but they're basically the same game. I love the towns and Pokemon that can be found in Johto the most. Espeon is awesome, and one of my favorites as well, but my all time favorite is Umbreon!

I hope to see you around the forums, and dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Back