• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I been wanting to join a Pokémon community for a while now, ever since I got Pokémon X version, and this seems like it's the best place! Hope to have lots of fun here and possibly make new friends. :)

But here's some basic info about me when it comes to Pokémon games. I played it ever since them ever since they were released over here in the United States, my first game was Yellow Version; it came with that AWESOME limited edition Gameboy Color with the differen't Pokémon on it to! So cool to me at the time lol...I never beat it though for some odd reason lol. My first game I beat was HeartGold.

And that's it! Have anymore questions, hit me up with a PM or ask here.

Years
    Hiya there XanMan and welcome!

If you wanted to discuss Pokemon and make new friends, you found a great place indeed. PC has more stuff than you'll see in a traditional Pokemon forum, and how's Pokemon X doing? The new generation is very awesome based on what I've heard and I do hope the games will be just as great for me once I play them.

I do hope you can stick around as an active member given how long you've been a fan for, if you ever need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message and I'll be looking forward to getting to know you. Also, feel free to ask any questions if you need help! Have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Hiya there XanMan and welcome!

If you wanted to discuss Pokemon and make new friends, you found a great place indeed. PC has more stuff than you'll see in a traditional Pokemon forum, and how's Pokemon X doing? The new generation is very awesome based on what I've heard and I do hope the games will be just as great for me once I play them.

I do hope you can stick around as an active member given how long you've been a fan for, if you ever need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message and I'll be looking forward to getting to know you. Also, feel free to ask any questions if you need help! Have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks! The game, to me feels like its finally actually a new Pokémon game, y'know what I mean? Lol, it's just such a different feel and so much better mechanics. The other ones felt the same with just a few changes made each gen, but this 6 gen feels like a lot of things were changed and they did a really nice job executing them. X and Y are the best in the series, in my opinion. Most say Gold/Silver, but not for me lol. I'm sure you'll love it once you get it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there, XanMan! Welcome to the forums. :D

My first game was Red, and I also played Yellow as well. :D You will meet so many friends here that you'll start to love coming to this community. :D I hope you have the time to beat your Pokemon games, especially your new X, as it has brought people close in the fandom altogether. PC has so many things for you to join in, such as Pokemon trading, battling, as well as discussing the games as well. We also have sections that pertain to your interests, whether you like to debate about certain things, talk about technology, music, or maybe you're a fan of a certain TV show or something like that! PC got ya covered on that. :)

Hopefully you do indeed stick around because we love having you here. :D Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions, alright! See ya around, read the rules, and have a splendid time. :)

Lucky you! I never had a special Gameboy Color. Mine was the see-through purple one but even that was really, really cool.. kind of miss it but the poor thing died and ended up being tossed. :( So you've only finished HeartGold? Why not go back to the older Pokemon games to finish those sometime?! They're all so addicting despite how old they are, hehe.

Agree that the sixth gen has been wonderful so far though.. there've been a lot of good changes but some not-so-good. Apparently repels no longer repel 100% of Pokemon who are under your level.. I learned that the hard way, urg. But everything else is great! Super exciting to see what future versions and gens will have in store for us.

Hope to see you around, XanMan, and have an amazing stay on PC! :D

Years
    Hey there XanMan!! Yellow was an early game on mine as well! I hope you enjoy it here on the forums! Everyone is super duper kind and will help you out as much as they can! Feel free to hit me up with a PM if ya want to trade!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Lucky you! I never had a special Gameboy Color. Mine was the see-through purple one but even that was really, really cool.. kind of miss it but the poor thing died and ended up being tossed. :( So you've only finished HeartGold? Why not go back to the older Pokemon games to finish those sometime?! They're all so addicting despite how old they are, hehe.

I tried to do that on the computer, but lost focus lol...Happens a lot to me actually. I should have mentioned to you guys that I've beaten X, 5 times actually lol. Now I'm breeding and making a solid team for battling.

You guys are so nice! I truly feel welcomed, I really do. :-) I've been on other message boards before, but none have made me feel this welcomed. So thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay.

Back