• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hey everybody! My name is xXcopper77Xx, but you can just call me Copper. I am new to these forums but I have visited a few times. I hope we all can be friends, and I'm looking forward to being a part of these forums!

Thanks for your time!
    -Copper

Welcome, Copper! You can definitely find a lot of friends here so don't let that bother you. n_n; Everyone on PokeCommunity is immensely friendly and happy to lend a hand if need be.

What are you looking to do here? Some people pop in with specific goals in mind while others just let the wind take them pretty much anywhere. The members and staff are happy to suggest things if you're ever lost so don't be scared to contact any one of us if need be. :)

Have fun and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Thanks Sheep, I appreciate people like you.

I actually did come to these forums to discuss ideas at first, but I think I'd also like to come on and just chat. I have seen ideas of other members as well, and I think they are really good.

Since this is the introduction forum though, I'm probably going to move on to the other forums where I can discuss ideas and chat.

Thanks again,
    -Copper

Back