• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Well, hello!! I've been playing pokemon since blue version fairly regularly, I enjoyed every generation (some more, some less), but what I liked most is the manga; and yes, I hate the anime xD. I like games, obviously, but due to the lack of originality am more aware of the hacks that official games.
    I think that's it; wanted to be part of this community to contribute my two cents.
    Greetings!

Ps: excuse my bad English, Spanish is my native language.

I really need to keep up with the manga. D: It's been too long since I read it, haven't gotten past the beginning of the Johto arc with Gold. What I did read was breathtaking though; could go through the Kanto saga again and again. Welcome to PC, Tales! Super cute username.

I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute here given the size of the forum so it makes me happy that you've already begun posting around. n~n Lots to look forward to and speculate about in ORAS so that's one of the many places you should stop by and stick around on. See you and have a good time! :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Yah! Another Spanish speaking person! Como estas hoy? I'm not such a fan to the anime either; hate the fact that as I age more, Ash is still ten after all those seasons. Plus, for no apparent reason, Pikachu resets his levels yet he still knows iron tail. I love playing the main games but you're right; they lack originality. That's why I prefer spin-off games like Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, and Conquest. Hacks these days have amazing plots or are just funny. Read my signature because those hacks are the best to me, but there are others like Pokemon Red Chapter, Pokemon Green Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, but you should head on to the hacks studio and check them out yourself. Que tengas un buen dia Nine-tales!

Years
    Hello! Welcome to, Pokecommunity! I lost interest in the anime when Misty left, but I kept watching for my love of Pokemon. When Dawn was introduced in the D/P season, I could not take anymore. I felt like Ash, Brock and Misty had such good chemistry.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    así que hablas español? xD siempre está bien conocer a gente que hable tu idioma en este tipo de foros

Back