• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    i am balachandar from india.i am 25 years old.i love pokemon from my childhood.i dont have pc.i play generation 3 games on my mobile using emulator.i wish i play generation 4 onwards if i buy pc in future

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Nice to meet you :) i'm a similar age to you and have been playing poke'mon for the bulk of my life :) i didn't think a lot of gen 4 to be honest it's a little slow but that's just my opinion :) hope to talk some more in the future :)

Years
    Great to meet you too Howsthat! I noticed you joined almost 4 years ago, and around only 3 months after I originally joined. Still, it's great that you're back nonetheless and hoping to get active!

I do understand the pain of being stuck in the older generations, since not everyone was able to afford a DS or 3DS at the time that generation started but hopefully you can get one soon and get caught up with pretty much everyone else. Besides, modern Pokemon games can be just as fun as the classic ones, even if some sacrifice the challenge elements. No matter what you're interested in, you will still enjoy the friendly atmosphere around PC in general and there's so much you can discuss while you're here!

Have a nice weekend by the way, and I'm sure you will be able to settle into the community and make lots of new friends. If you ever need anything, you're always free to ask myself or any staff members!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    We're certainly happy to have you here, balachandar! It's great to see another long time player that also started with R/B/Y. ♥ I'm Dragon! ^_^

Mmm, I also love pokemon from childhood, and Gen 3 is pretty much my favourite series of games, ohoh. But you'll definitely enjoy the future gen games once you've gotten to play them! Mmm, and otherwise, I hope you have fun here on this forum. Contact me if there's any questions you may have and I'll be happy to help out. =)

Emulators are wonderful! I play a lot of generation 1-3 games that way.. nice to be able to speed things up and add cheat codes when you want to try something new ahahaha, I never had that opportunity when I played on the handhelds as a kid. That said, welcome to PC, balachandar. <3

Have a fantastic experience and hope you'll enjoy everything the forum has to offer! See you around.

Back