• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • I'm Judd and I'm a huge Nintendo fan! My favorite franchises are Legend of Zelda and Pokemon fan! I also love movies of all forms. I dabble a little in Spider-Man comics. I own an Xbox-One. I also play lots of PC games. I'm here looking to meet people who have the same interests as me. I'm a 20 male. :)

Years
  • Hiya Judd, welcome to PC. <3

I've barely played any Zelda games so I feel left out sometimes.. haha.. but at least I can always watch a video or two. Tried Link Between Worlds more recently and it was good but probably not one of the better titles from what I've heard. =(

Hope your stay has been pleasant so far! Be sure to ask if you're lost and I'll be looking forward to having you around.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm Judd and I'm a huge Nintendo fan! My favorite franchises are Legend of Zelda and Pokemon fan! I also love movies of all forms. I dabble a little in Spider-Man comics. I own an Xbox-One. I also play lots of PC games. I'm here looking to meet people who have the same interests as me. I'm a 20 male. :)
    Hiya Judd! All forms of movies? I bet you'd love to hang out around General Entertainment section then (: (https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)

This is pretty much a fandom hub on the web - you can meet people who are into video games, tv shows or even sports and music here. And pokémon of course. Hope you'll have a good time. Welcome and see you around~

Years
  • Heya Judd, welcome to PC; it's a pleasure to meet you! Yeah, we are quite the area for fandom indeed, as we all have that one nerdy thing we're into aside from Pokémon for sure XD I haven't finished a Zelda game, but it's enough to say that Link is my main in Smash 4 :P hehe

If you have any questions about the forum, please do not hesitate to ask any of our wonderful staff around here. We'd be more than glad to help you out if you needed any assistance! <3

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well on my profile if you ever want to chat and say hi! :)

Years
  • Hello! Nice to meet you! My name's Elly and I'm Australian. I'm also a huge Nintendo fan. I only really played zelda on the gameboy but I was obsessed! You ever owned a gameboy?

Back