• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hi! I am pokefann189 and I am a huge Pokemon fan, I don't know what gave that away lol.

I'm currently interested in creating a hacked Pokemon rom game, and I gather this is the
    right forum to be of help. More on that later, I'm here to introduce myself.

My first Pokemon game I've played was Crystal, and because of that now Johto is my favorite
    generation of the bunch. Pokemon FireRed is my second game I've played, and it's
    awesome as well!

My favorite Pokemon is Haxorus, second being Venomoth because
    of its shiny.

Have a beautiful day everyone

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the community! Luckily you've already got one thing in common with everyone on this forum, we all love Pokémon! (♡°▽°♡)

If you're looking for information or resources for your hack, definitely check the Fan Games section. Otherwise, happy holidays and happy posting!

Years
  • Another person interested in the world of ROM Hack making? Yessir I love the sound of that. Welcome welcome! Make yourself at home with our Fan Games section where you'll find pretty much everything you'll need :) If you're a Discorder, also be sure to check out the official Pokecommunity Discord :) We have rom hack sub threads there as well.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need to, and enjoy your stay!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, fellow Johto enjoyer and Shiny Venomoth fan!! And happy holidays!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hey there! Welcome to the community! Luckily you've already got one thing in common with everyone on this forum, we all love Pokémon! (♡°▽°♡)

If you're looking for information or resources for your hack, definitely check the Fan Games section. Otherwise, happy holidays and happy posting!

We certainly do have that in common lol, but yeah I'm currently checking it out, and happy late holiday :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Another person interested in the world of ROM Hack making? Yessir I love the sound of that. Welcome welcome! Make yourself at home with our Fan Games section where you'll find pretty much everything you'll need :) If you're a Discorder, also be sure to check out the official Pokecommunity Discord :) We have rom hack sub threads there as well.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need to, and enjoy your stay!

Indeed! I would love to make a rom game, as it is my first time making one. I'll explore the sub threads too, and I like Crobat, Crobat is cool!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hello hello!
    Did you play HG/SS and if so do you prefer crystal or HG/SS?

I like both, but if I where to choose it be HG. It has additional features and the save file doesn't get corrupt,
    despite that, Crystal is nostalgic to me and it has a lot of charm.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy holidays! Awesome, love hearing that!
    Welcome to PC! Always nice to see Johto fans <3 I looove playing Crystal still to this day. Hope you're having a nice time in the community so far!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Always nice to see Johto fans <3 I looove playing Crystal still to this day. Hope you're having a nice time in the community so far!

I am so far. I haven't played Crystal in a while, but I'll get back to it soon. Have a lovely evening!

Back