• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone!

PalStar

The Frozen One
    Days
    • Age 16
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I'm PalkiaStar (PalStar)! It's really nice to meet you all!
    My interest in Pokémon has recently resurged, so I began seeking out communities and found this website! I'm still a big newbie when it comes to game-related topics (I was introduced through the anime, really). Currently, my favorite game is X/Y. I'm now playing Moon, and I'd like to play B&W soon!

I've created a couple of trainer OCs and stories, as well as digital art for them, but I'm not ready to show anything yet, I apologize.

There's a lot I could say, but I don't want to make this post too long. I'll end it here for now. I hope to get more comfortable in this community soon! ^^

PalStar

The Frozen One
    Days
    • Age 16
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Hello PalkiaStar, and welcome to the forums!
    What was your team in X / Y ?
    Take the time you need to get comfortable with the community, and don't worry, we don't use Bite here! ^^
    It is nice to meet you too!
    Pre-postgame, I believe it was Delphox, Blastoise, Simisage, Haxorus, Lucario, and Chatot (mostly for Fly, but they were also moral support, lol)!
    The only things that really changed from then was that I traded in Chatot for Cupcake (Yveltal) as the birb for flying to places ^^

Days
    Howdy PalStar and welcome to the PC!

i did not know much about main game Pokèmon either when i joined the forums. You will learn lots about the games here very quickly!

What's your fav episode from the anime? Mine is the 1 where Damian abandoned the poor Charmander in the rain :sadwick:

See you in the forums! :mareepwave:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I'm PalkiaStar (PalStar)! It's really nice to meet you all!
    My interest in Pokémon has recently resurged, so I began seeking out communities and found this website! I'm still a big newbie when it comes to game-related topics (I was introduced through the anime, really). Currently, my favorite game is X/Y. I'm now playing Moon, and I'd like to play B&W soon!

I've created a couple of trainer OCs and stories, as well as digital art for them, but I'm not ready to show anything yet, I apologize.

There's a lot I could say, but I don't want to make this post too long. I'll end it here for now. I hope to get more comfortable in this community soon! ^^
    Welcome to the forums palstar!
    What's your favorite pokemon?
    And if you ever wanna share your art, the Art studio is the place to do it! And I'd love to see your art if you ever do post them!
    Well, make sure to ask any questions if you're confused!

PalStar

The Frozen One
    Days
    • Age 16
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Howdy PalStar and welcome to the PC!

i did not know much about main game Pokèmon either when i joined the forums. You will learn lots about the games here very quickly!

What's your fav episode from the anime? Mine is the 1 where Damian abandoned the poor Charmander in the rain :sadwick:

See you in the forums! :mareepwave:
    Aaa, I like so many that it's really hard for me to pick a favorite !! xD I have many
    But now that I think about it, the one you mentioned is definitely up there. I remember that one hitting me right in the feels the first time I watched it ;-;

Welcome to the forums palstar!
    What's your favorite pokemon?
    And if you ever wanna share your art, the Art studio is the place to do it! And I'd love to see your art if you ever do post them!
    Well, make sure to ask any questions if you're confused!
    Currently, it's Yveltal and Palkia (of course)—I just think they're very cool x)

Hello there PalkiaStar, and welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon typing you like to use?
    Hmm, not in particular
    Though I am a fan of most Normal/Fairy types!

Back