• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow game makers!

chococharizard0

Project Creator for Pokemon Nought and Cross versi
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    Hi there! My name is chococharizard0 and I thought I'd post in here to introduce myself!

I'm from England in the UK and have been working on my fan-game project for about two years. I've deleted and remade my game over and over while I still got to grips with RPG maker, but finally have my project well underway, hoping to release a demo by the end of June! I'll be posting a thread about my fan game in the relevant forum so be sure to check it out if you are interested. I love the concept of fan-games, although it is true they are risky business with Nintendo's current views on them, I think they are a neat way of the fans showing their appreciation for Pokemon and they always seem to bring something fresh and new to game play, so if you have a game you want to share, I'll be happy to check it out!

I'm excited to mingle on this site with some fellow Pokefans and am super interested to check out your projects and ideas :)

Thanks!

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokécommunity.

As a fellow game-maker/designer I can't wait to see your project on here in the future!

Years
  • Hello there! I've very slowly been learning the ins and outs of Third Gen rom hacking for the past two years. Very tricky business sometimes haha.
    Welcome to the site.

Years
  • Always great to have another fan game maker join the site. Pokemon Nought and Cross? Excited to see it man. Welcome to PC!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    welcome to the community! we definitely have a plethora of game resources and games to look at. enjoy the site!

Back