• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello folks!

Years
    Hey Lawrence, welcome to PC! n_n

We'd love to get to know more about you here, especially your interests and your motive in joining us here, so feel free to tell us about yourself if you don't mind! You don't have to if you don't want to either! ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator anytime and we'd be glad to help out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here~ :3

Years
    Thanks for the welcome, Mark. Since I don't know where to start, be my friend :P I think doing this will make me get along with others sooner in my thought.

Years
    Don't forget me too, welcome to PC Lawrence!

Glad to see you've already met a few of the friendly members you'll run into around the forums. I'm Nichole, but feel free to call me Hikari if you wish. And you're Vietnamese? Don't think I've met a Vietnamese member before but given PC's large memberbase you'll meet so many different people from around the world. I'm Australian like Mark over there, so you can tell how diverse everyone is.

Have an awesome time here, and don't forget to read the rules or ask staff members if you need help, such as our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno. She'd be happy to assist you anytime, and I do hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi Lawrence. You could talk to everyone (like the posters who welcome you earlier, too). I'm sure we'll get along, even though you're still new. Welcome to PC!

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    Welcome to PC :) This place is the best as far as getting together with other Pokemon fans goes. I love this place I joined 6 days ago, it's so much fun!

You'll have fun here I promise :P.

Years
    Don't forget me too, welcome to PC Lawrence!

Glad to see you've already met a few of the friendly members you'll run into around the forums. I'm Nichole, but feel free to call me Hikari if you wish. And you're Vietnamese? Don't think I've met a Vietnamese member before but given PC's large memberbase you'll meet so many different people from around the world. I'm Australian like Mark over there, so you can tell how diverse everyone is.

Have an awesome time here, and don't forget to read the rules or ask staff members if you need help, such as our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno. She'd be happy to assist you anytime, and I do hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hello Hikari :D And yes also I'm a little bit hybrid with Chinese but that doesn't really matter though. It looks like you have been here for a long time so I hope I can learn something from you.

Hi Lawrence. You could talk to everyone (like the posters who welcome you earlier, too). I'm sure we'll get along, even though you're still new. Welcome to PC!

Thank you Wind Heart we sure will do :D
    Welcome to PC :) This place is the best as far as getting together with other Pokemon fans goes. I love this place I joined 6 days ago, it's so much fun!

You'll have fun here I promise :P.

You bet.

Heeey Lawrence! Let me start off by saying that your avatar is adorable. o/

Looks like you've made some friends already, yeah? That's really wonderful! There are plenty more where that came from since this place is huuuge and tons of people are always online. I'd also love to know a bit more about you so we can all see what we have in common and become one big happy family, whoot. Buut since you mentioned not knowing where to start.. why not begin with telling is what your favorite part of Pokemon is? Most people here love the games but the franchise is really wide so there's a whole lot to it more than that. I'm big on the games but the anime and merchandise interest me as well. So.. your turn! :D; Not to nag, of course, we're just interested in getting to know you and all.

PokeCommunity is quite awesome indeed, though, and having fun won't really ever be difficult. I never expected to get as hooked on this forum as I did so it's very likely that you'll have the same fate. A good fate it is! Happy to see you've browsed around already and all so be sure to keep at it. Wouldn't want to miss the many new threads that pop up every day and myriads of events that crop up across the community, after all.

You're always free to contact us if you'd like more buddies or if you want to know more about how this place works in general, so that's another available option. So much for you to do - here's hoping there's enough time! (◕‿◕✿) Have an amazing stay on PokeCommunity and if you have questions, just contact a staff member or post in the Questions & Feedback board! Cheeeers!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Welcome to PC , Lawrence! I always liked that name. It's my brother's middle name.

By personal banner I'm sure Jumpleet means the image in your signature. I think it looks good by the way! Really cute. It looks like you're already settling in already which is awesome to know! We're a huge community , like Cirno said, with lots of friendly people so you're only gonna keep making more friends and meeting more people! People here are a pretty chatting bunch too and I can definitely say I've had a lot of good conversations with the people I've meet here. No one bites so we don't mind if you drop us a chat! I'd love to talk with you sometime so feel free to PM or VM me on my profile!

I'd like to get to know you more, so how about tell me more about you. No pressure and you're not forced in any way, I'm just curious. :) Is there anything about Pokemon that you particularly like? We lot a whole bunch of different kinds of Pokemon fans here. Some just love the game while others only watch the anime or some do both. I'm mainly a PokeGamer, but I dig the anime and the Pokemon Adventures manga as well. What about you? No matter what you're into Pokemon-wise , though, you'll likely find a section here for it. Even a board for the card game and spinoffs. There's also lots of sections on non-Pokemon related things such as movies, TV, anime, and many other things too. It looks like you already posted some places so that's good to see you exploring!

I hope you keep up the posting. Have a wonderful time and hope you're having fun already!

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey Lawrence, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I'm Apple Juice, or Riley if you'd prefer calling me by my real name as well. I'm 15 like you, actually! I hope you stick around and fall in love with the forums. n__n

Considering that you joined a Pokemon site, I'm sure you're interested in the newest games, Pokemon X and Y, as they've sparked curiosity in everyone involved with the series. To tame that curiosity, you can head over to the Pokemon X & Y section and discuss everything about the game there! I personally love the fact that they switched the games to 3D graphics. The old design was nice, but I feel like this upgrade is going to look beautiful. :]

If Pokemon isn't something you fancy too much, don't fret! There are tons of other places you could check out around here. For starters, there's the Chit Chat & Polls board, which is amazing for just talking about anything you'd like that isn't covered in the other sections. Everyone there is friendly and always willing to strike up a conversation, so don't be afraid to put yourself out there, while following the rules of course. ^^; Finally, if you're into watching anime as many people on the Internet are, the General Entertainment forum holds that as well as real life media discussions and manga too!

Anyway, I hope you find a place you really enjoy here and stick around, I'm sure you'll love it. If you need anything, be sure to contact a staff member as they're all willing to help and are generally pretty knowledgeable pertaining to the forums, ahaha.

Back