• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends!!

Years
  • Hello, I'm motherofarceus, obviously, but yeah hi. owo I'm 15, and a tenth year in high school!

I love~
    • Pokemon
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Drawing
    • Talking
    • RPing
    • Being dumb

I'm not good at making lists, ahh. ovo;; But, I plan to be an active member and make many friends. uwu

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, and how's high school for ya? Hope you enjoy it! <33 I remember my time in high school, and it was pretty good; loads of friends in store for ya!

Ahhh, and welcome to the forums, dearie - hope that you're doing quite well today! Gods, I love legend of zelda, and I can't wait for Hyrule Knights! I also love A Link Between Worlds if you've played that before; one of the best Zelda games out there, in my opinion! Personal favourites would be Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time though; those are always wonderful to play, imo. :3

I'd say that you'll enjoy the boards like Roleplay Corner for RPing, Video Games for video game discussion like Zelda, etc, and hey, maybe you'll like the Art and Design board! You can show off your drawings, as well as take a look at the other artwork there! So yup, tons of things here to do on PC. (:

Take care, and have blast! Remember that the staff members are here to help you out! Feel free to send me a message, or a friend request if you wanna be PC friends with me! I'd absolutely love that, since you do seem like a really friendly person. <33

Till' then, see you soon! ^^

Years
  • Hello to you too, MotherOfArceus! Welcome to the forums, sweetie!

So, what is it like at school for you? I didn't really enjoy school much because I was often the extremely shy one, but I guess everyone has their feelings. And you're a Zelda fan? PC has a fair share of Zelda fans so I'm sure you might find some potential new friends. Dragon recommended the Video Games and Roleplay Corner boards, which should cover two of your main interests here. PC is really diverse so there's certain to be something you'll enjoy here.

Well, I do hope you have an awesome time around and if you ever want to be friends, you can always leave me a message or friend request because having friends is always good if you are to stick around as an active member. Take care, and if you have questions ask any of the staff members!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Drawing! :D I'm an artist and lovelove to draw but.. lately I've been so lazy. Thinking of getting back into Neopets again since that was what primarily kept me drawing, haha. Good times.

Welcome to PC, Arceus, good to meet you. If you like to talk then you'll certainly fit in nicely here as PokeCommunity is an extremely chatty forum with fantastic people. You're free to message any one of us to become friends; we'd also be happy to pull you along if you're confused and unsure how some things work. :) No need to be afraid.

Have a good time and see you!

Back