• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from British Columbia!

Days
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Hello you wonderful people! (* ^ ω ^)

I'm not sure how much I should share about myself, but I just want to say that I stumbled upon a room on "queup.net" where I met a group of friendly people who enjoy the same kind of music as I do, so I decided to make an account on this forum because I wanted to make some new friends (〃^▽^〃)

My hobbies include: reading (mostly mangas or webcomics), pottery, thrift shopping, DIY arts and crafts, and drawing/coloring. Oh, and I'm trying to get into cooking and baking as well!

I'm a bit on the shy side so if you decide to contact me, please keep that in mind 😅 I will open up to those who I feel I can trust :)

PS: sorry for making this post short. It's been a long time since I joined a forum but I hope I can make some friends on here <3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello again! And welcome (officially) to the PC! ^^

Here are some links to sections you might enjoy based on your hobbies! The Art Studio for any drawings, there's a Fanfiction section in the event someone writes a story that interests you, there's a section for general TV and Anime stuff here I believe, but I don't really go into it much myself to say... There's a few clubs in the Clubhouse section that might interest you, also the Off Topic section for exactly what it sounds like lol, and lastly the Forum Games section for really getting to meet some of the regulars.

Hopefully you find some stuff to keep your interest!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years

I'm not sure how much I should share about myself, but I just want to say that I stumbled upon a room on "queup.net" where I met a group of friendly people who enjoy the same kind of music as I do, so I decided to make an account on this forum because I wanted to make some new friends (〃^▽^〃)

My hobbies include: reading (mostly mangas or webcomics), pottery, thrift shopping, DIY arts and crafts, and drawing/coloring. Oh, and I'm trying to get into cooking and baking as well!

I'm a bit on the shy side so if you decide to contact me, please keep that in mind 😅 I will open up to those who I feel I can trust :)

PS: sorry for making this post short. It's been a long time since I joined a forum but I hope I can make some friends on here <3
Welcome Ume!
Wow! your hobbies all seem really neat, I too love arts and crafts!
and no worries about being shy, I totally understand as I'm shy myself too, lol.
well, make sure too ask any questions if you're confused! :D

Years

Hello Ume, and welcome to the forums.
We might have seen each other in Queup.net's PokéCommunity Room. ^^
It is alright being shy. You don't have to reveal things about yourself if you don't want to. We can still have good times without that.
I, for one, am always up for new friends.

Back