• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys - 1st post

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Just found this community forum and had to join.

Was an avid fan of pokemon when younger and played red,blue,yellow,gold,silver and crystal on my old gameboy colour

Went away from it but now its drawn me back in. I'm getting a 2ds and black 2, x and omega ruby to get me back into the franchise. Literally can't wait to get stuck in and playing the pokemon series again

Just want to say hi to introduce myself

Years
  • Great choice. B/W2 and X/Y were some of my favorite Pokemon games to date, though OR/AS will be really amazing without a doubt too. Always fantastic having returning fans pop into the forum. Welcome! ♥

There's a lot to discuss here, be sure to keep coming online and posting around. So you never played past Crystal, or? That's quite a while ago and the games look very different now compared to back then, aha. But of course they're just as amazing as ever. n~n

Have a good one and do ask a staff member if you need help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Crystal is the last pokemon game i played on my old gameboy colour, a long long time ago.

Just as time passed I guess I grew away from pokemon. A guy in my college recently gave me a load of pokemon movies and got me hooked again. Just from reading some threads here and watching youtube videos the series has come a long way.

Can't wait to get playing again haven't been this excited about a game in ages

Thanks man seems like a nice forum

Years
  • Hello and welcome, Baller! Really nice to see you returning to Pokemon, and while Sheep has warned you the games have made a massive jump since your hiatus, they'll still be the same Pokemon you know and love.

And that's pretty cool you plan to get a 2DS, given OR/AS is on the way now is definitely the time to get back into the games, and good choice on your plans to play B2/W2 and X/Y. Those are among my personal fave Pokemon games, especially the former since I'm a huge fan of the 5th Generation. And I'm sure you'll definitely want to go back and play the other games you missed out on as well so you can get up-to-date and notice all the changes the series has gone through.

I'm always around if you want to chat or need a helping hand, and I do hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Honestly, Black 2 was not much better then Black, but it is still a good game. X or Y, however, was a revolutionary pokemon game. That aside, welcome, my friend, we joined at about the same time.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiiii Baller! I remember those good ol' days, playing gameboys with the pals, like at first, we were all playing pokemon yellow, then at 5th grade, we were playing Crystal, which was all wonderful! But yeah, it's quite easy to get back into - I'm just glad that you're able to join us and discuss the games with us. :]

Soooo biiig welcome from me to you! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here! And I hope that you will enjoy the pokemon games that you'll get soon! And take care; if you ever need anything, you can come chat with us anytime. <33

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Thanks guys/girls for all the kind words, everybody is very welcoming :).

I got my 2ds tonight and will be picking up white 2 during the week. Then going to get x and omega ruby iv a deposit on so I've a lot of playing days ahead of me. I've a lot of games to catch up on lol

Just something I'm wondering is when the demo comes out for o/r and a/s comes out where can I get it from? Hopefully someone out there can help me out

Back