• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys!

Years
  • Hey folks, I'm Amiasek, yours normal 18-years old guy, who is no-life. What you may notice I've account here since 2008 but I started posting today, so I guess I may introduce myself.
    I'm 18yo guy from Poland (that country in Europe that nobody cares about) and I'm interested in IT stuff, etc. With Pokemon I'm only connected by games, both official and fans.

PS. As I said i'm from Poland so my English may not be the best, so please deal with it.

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Welcome Amiasek, *friendly smile* Glad you joined here. It' a cool place here I think tons of awesome people. Hope you have fun here. Take care!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, fellow IT friend! I'm actually studying IT at school now. I got a cert, but I'm heading towards a pretty awesome degree. :D I'm happy to see your account active once again, so hopefully you can make use of it and start posting! :D

Your English is really good, so there's no need to be worried about that! Speaking of IT and computers and stuff, we have a special section just for that, and it's called Technology & Internet. You can talk about anything that has to do with computers, cellphones, and so much good stuff. :D We also have sections about each of the generation of games, no generation gets left behind at all. Oh, and if you like any of the spin-off games like Pokemon Ranger, or Mystery Dungeon, we have a section just for those too. :) So, there's literally a ton to do here, you'll never run out of things. :)

You also have the chance to battle/trade others if you have the capability to connect your DS to wifi :D It's so much fun that way too.

See you around, my good friend. Welcome aboard, and have a great time. :)

Years
  • Weeelcome to PC, Amiasek! ..even if your account is really old already, haha. You're still new in my eyes. :3 Better late than never, right?

G'luck with your planned IT path! Seems like there are a handful of people here who are pursuing IT, which is pretty cool. I'm personally doing digital media and web design and have been enjoying that a lot.. minus all the speeches we have to give, sigh.

So you're big on the Pokemon games, then? That's pretty great given how many discussion threads we have open for those.. like Meganium said, you can discuss every generation and even fangames found through our Emulation and Game Development boards. You mentioned being into fangames, if I read properly, so you're going to love seeing all the ones we have here! We're all sure you'll have a lot to discuss on PokeCommunity going by what you've written so I'm sure you're going to have a lovely time here. The forum is indeed amazing and I am certainly very glad to see that you've already made so many posts! ♥

Enjoy your stay and let a moderator know if you have questions, all right? n~n We're happy to help anytime and even chat if you like. :)

Years
  • Thanks for warm welcome. :D
    I feel kinda strange with fact that my account is so old and have only little over 10 posts, maybe I will be able to change that in future!
    Also I see that there are quite few people interested in IT, it's great to hear!

Hello, fellow IT friend! I'm actually studying IT at school now. I got a cert, but I'm heading towards a pretty awesome degree. :D

It's great! I'm going to get a Cisco CCNA and probably Novel this year if I will be able to pass exams. :D

Years
  • Hello Amiasek and welcome!

Don't worry if you only started getting active now, we're still glad you have joined. As Cirno and Megan said, if you're interested in IT, computers and all that stuff you'd definitely love the Technology & Internet section here, modded by my good buddy ZachLMedia who also occasionally posts around here in The Welcome Lounge. He's a friendly guy, so don't feel scared because he's doing lots of good things to keep the activity there thriving. There's also sections for all the Pokemon games, every single one should be covered somewhere, but there's also fun off-topic stuff as well.

We do hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need help don't hesitate to approach a staff member who can easily be identified by the blue, orange and red usernames. There's even some friendly people outside of staff as well, like Megan over there so I'm sure you can make new friends. And don't worry if your English is not good, PC is primarily an English-speaking community so I'm sure you can learn it fast.

Have fun here and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back