• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2017
    Hey everyone, I am a big pokemon fan and love indie based PC games.

My favorite Pokemon game is Emerald/Omega Ruby and my favorite Pokemon is either Mega Gallade or Flygon.

On another note, I am currently developing my own 2D mmorpg game for Windows PC. I am in my senior year at University as a Computer Science major so it gives me something cool to do in my free time.

I absolutely love anime and One Piece is my favorite lol Anyone else agree possibly?

What are your favorite Pokemon games?

Last edited:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    Hi :) Glad you could join us! My name is Lea.
    I don't play pokemon games as much as I used to, but I like to look back on R/S/E.
    Its awesome that you're into game development and best of luck to your career.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

My favorite Pokemon game is Emerald/Omega Ruby and my favorite Pokemon is either Mega Gallade or Flygon.

On another note, I am currently developing my own 2D mmorpg game for Windows PC. I am in my senior year at University as a Computer Science major so it gives me something cool to do in my free time.

I absolutely love anime and One Piece is my favorite lol Anyone else agree possibly?

Welcome HicK! I love the Hoenn games too c: Pity in Emerald is that I can't have Zangoose ;; I don't love One Piece, sorry haha. But some other anime like Steins;Gate and Digimon!

Cool that you're developing your own game! Perhaps you'll enjoy looking around the Game Dev sections. They mostly deal with pok?mon fangames there, but there might be some original projects or nice discussions for you anyways. See you around!

Years
    Hoenn games are the bomb. <3 I've replayed them so many times and love the region lots. Good on you for having such good taste in Pok?mon games lol! Welcome Hick, hope you enjoy your time here. o/

(Never saw One Piece.. but geez do people praise it. Some friends have been asking me to watch it, but there are so many episodes to watch it feels like I'll never catch up aa)

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
    Welcome! You can call me Deus or Diego if you'd like. Although Hoenn games were not my first, they've become my favorite region. I think it's just pure replayability, but that may be enhanced with my love for Nuzlockes...

Personally I have barely watched any anime, but one of the few, and my favorite up to this point has been Death Note haha.

Either way, welcome, and hope you have a great time on here!

littlebeeb

小さなもの
    Years
    Heya HicK!!

Light at the end of the tunnel for school amirite? I'm sure you're excited to be so close!!
    Flygon was alway a must during my Gen 3 runs so I can totally share the love!

Welcome to the fam and hope you have an amazing time with us!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

I really like the Johto and Sinnoh games personally, but I overall like them all! Flygon is also a really great Pok?mon; you have good tastes indeed! And welcome to the forums; you?re more than welcome to contact me anytime you need assistance!

Back