• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello

Smoochum

Kissy face
    Years
    I'm new here, I've been playing pokemon since I was about ten probably. My first pokemon game was the gameboy Emerald version. Right now I'm playing Alpha Sapphire.

Years
    I'm surprised this name didn't get taken, but that's what I always think when I see a common Pokemon-based username. Anyways, hello there!

I started playing the Pokemon games since around the same age you were, getting a GBA SP (a limited edition with a tattoo print nonetheless) and Ruby, and I played the hell out of them. I have since played every subsequent generation, and currently doing Alpha Sapphire myself. Playing the Hoenn remakes was like revisiting my own childhood to me.

That said, I hope you have a great time yourself and do visit my profile if you ever have questions or just want to talk.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Howdy!
    I think by first game was Crystal, and since then I've played almost every generation - I skipped Gen 5. I loved the new games, I beat X a few weeks ago and just finished AS the other day.
    I'll see you around!

Years
    I love Emerald, it's still my favorite Pokémon game to date, that's for sure! <3 Welcome to PC, by the way~! Feel free to check out our Third Generation section if you want to discuss Emerald, or maybe partake in discussions in our Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire section as well if yo want to discuss those games!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you ever want to chat or just say hi! Have a good weekend too!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello hello

Howdy! Welcome! Emerald is a lovely game; one of my favourites in fact! Hope that you're enjoying Alpha Sapphire too! I bought that version first when those games came out, and I think they're fun! They're pretty solid as far as remakes goes.

I'd love to get to know a bit about you! Do you have a favorite Pokemon, game or generation? What are your favorite things about the games? o: Well, just some questions to break the ice! You're free to answer them or not!

See you around! If you ever need help or want someone to chat with, I'm always happy to answer PMs or VMs. Have a great day! ^^

Back