• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm back :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Hello, I made this account in April? and haven't visited since August. I've decided to try getting back into pokemon, since I used to play it every day and now I play it... barely ever.

I'm starting with a solo run of red with a Mankey, then I'm going to do a red nuzlocke because I've never tried one before and red is my favorite Pokemon game besides emerald.

My name is Tim, I'm 15, uhh... yeah, I guess that's really it.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there CosmicSanta, welcome back to PokeCommunity. Actually it says in the top right corner of your post that you joined in March so you had a pretty good approximation.

I noticed that your favorite Pokemon games were Red and Emerald. Then the Color and Metal Generation Games and Advance Generation Games forums would be the place to go for you.

I also noticed you only mentioned your favorite Pokemon games. Do you have any of the other ones? Like 4th and 5th Generation? Just wondering.

In any case Tim, I hope you've enjoyed your time here before you left and after you came back.

Years
  • Welcome back, Tim! Good to have more older members coming back here again. ^^

We have a section dedicated solely to challenges that you should stop by sometime. There are a lot of fun challenges over there; I actually participated in the holiday stocking stuffer challenge there recently but have yet to finish since I'm stuck on Norman ugh. @_@; He is just so tedious and reminds me why it can be tough to do challenges in the third generation, haha. Hopefully you've had better luck than me! Emerald is an awesome game and I find myself doing challenges on it most of the time, but I suppose it's about time for a chance of pace, yeah?

Anyway... hope you enjoy the challenges we have here and you can always contact Sydian, the section moderator, if you have questions about the section. She's always willing to listen and help out if you have anything you'd like to say regarding challenges as a whole. :D I can always assist you too so feel free to private message me if you're confused about anything at all when it comes to the forum! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around challenges, maybe sometime you can make your own over there~ I'd be happy to try and participate, this time on a game other than Emerald, hopefully. <3; Oh, and sign up for the Nuzlocke challenge - it's never too late to get involved and post your progress!

Have a good time here and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014

I actually own all 1st gen, 2nd gen except crystal, all 3rd gen, platinum (traded in both d&p), and both black and white although I've not played them past 2nd gym yet. I just didn't really have time before, but school is slowing down and I'm getting more used to it.

I'll be sure to try some challenges once I get used to pokemon again. Pokemon is like riding a bike, once you stop you never really forget, you just take some time to get less rusty.

Years
  • Hi Tim, welcome back to PC!

I do recall seeing your name somewhere, correct me if I'm wrong. School can sometimes water down our activity but given we're in the middle of the holidays members finally find time to come back and be more active. I've been an active member for almost 2 years now, even though I have to balance with work a lot.

Cirno has probably directed you to the Challenges section, where you can participate in fun challenges like Nuzlockes, Gender Discrimination, Monotypes, Colors etc. I don't usually do challenges, but it's a fun twist to the usual gameplay. Seeing as she already showed you the Advance and Metal/Color Gen sections, you might also want to check out Black and White as well as Fourth Generation Games which cover Black and White (for the former) and Platinum (for the latter). I enjoyed the 4th and 5th Generations a lot, you should get Black 2 and White 2 soon before X & Y come out, are you looking forward to the new games btw?

Have fun, and feel free to VM me.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I'll get black and white 2 when I beat one of the B/Ws I have already.

I'm not sure what I'll do about the new games since I don't have a 3ds. Might have to buy one just to play them. I think I first came on here in April, then back in June or something. I'm also on a lot of other websites and games too, like Super Skarmory's website. You may have seen me on there.

Back