• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Dekay ????????????

Years
  • Hello, I'm Dekay 👀👋🏻

Hello, PokeCommunity!
    I'm Dekay but you can call me Dekay c:
    I love Pokemon & have been playing for a long time but I haven't been playing any RECENT ones but I would love too, soon when I stop playing Pokemon GO! I also watch it too especially the movies which are amazing btw :p I'm also looking for people to play Pixelmons with, I play it all the time, i like the adventure so message me if you're interested in that too c: I can't wait to meet you all & I'm looking forward to being apart of the community here! Well, that's all for now so I hope too interact with everyone soon, enjoy your day!

Years
  • Never played Pixelmon personally... =o But I heard it was pretty fun. I'd love to try, it really appeals to me but I swear I am too distracted nowadays.

Anyways, nice to meet you Dekay. n~n If you'd like to talk I'm always available also. Hope you have fun otherwise!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good meeting you Dekay; I'm Dragon! Welcome! Hopefully you'll be able to play Sun and Moon or other recent ones soon. I really do recommend Sun and Moon, as they're really great games in the series. Same with Heart Gold / Soul Silver if you've played that!

I'm looking forward to your time here, and you're most welcome to check out anything you'd like here on the forums. Have a good day. <33

Years
  • You are all very welcoming :D & also my first Pokemon games were Red & Blue for the GBC & also, if you count Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium & Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64! I played up until B&W 2 & I also played a bit of X & Y but never owned them but I will do all of this soon c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You are all very welcoming :D & also my first Pokemon games were Red & Blue for the GBC & also, if you count Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium & Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64! I played up until B&W 2 & I also played a bit of X & Y but never owned them but I will do all of this soon c:
    Hi! I didn't play the modern pokemon games until recently either, but I really think they're fun! I'm still loving the old games too though c:

I hope you'll enjoy the forums! Don't hesitate to ask if there's any question you have.

Years
  • Hi! I didn't play the modern pokemon games until recently either, but I really think they're fun! I'm still loving the old games too though c:

I hope you'll enjoy the forums! Don't hesitate to ask if there's any question you have.

Thank you! I'm loving it so far! & I still play old games as well, I'm currently replaying Pokemon Yellow which is one of my favorites c:

Back