• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm HikariMizu!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    As the title says, my name is HikariMizu, but you can just call me Hikari! I've been playing Pokemon ever since Pokemon Emerald, and I've loved it! I hope I'll be able to make some more Pokemon friends here!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Sorry, you can't be called 'hikari'. There's already one hikari on PC. :p

naah, just kidding. I like your username! And I love the fact that you liked emerald - seriously, one of my fave games that was! I don't play pokémon anymore but I do plan to remedy that sometime soon, haha.

And, well, if you wish to make friends with people who like pokémon then you're at the right place! PC is a great place to have fun and for just enjoying yourself with some great friends you make here. I came here for pokémon and stayed for my friends. It'll be my fifth year on PC this year, haha.

Anyway, welcome to PC! Hope you have a good time! As always, I'd advise you to skim through the rules once. And feel free to contact any staff member if you need any kind of assistance. You can contact me too. :3 tho idk how much help I'd be lol See you around, hikari!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • HikariMizu, your name reminds me of a friend of mine. I like that you like Emerald, I enjoyed playing it, and I must admit, it's way better than Ruby and Sapphire combined. Welcome to PokéCommunity Hikari, and if you wish to make friends, I'd be happy to, and I hope you enjoy in this awesome forum :)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy, howdy to you, and I hope you're having a great morning! ^^ We in PC are always willing and fortunate to have such wonderful people has friends here, and with you we're especially ecstatic! It's really great to meet you, and if you ever need a PC buddy, I'd be glad to oblige!

Pokemon Emerald is indeed a wonderful pokemon game. I remember watching my friend play Pokemon Emerald in Middle school, and I was really impressed by the pokemon's animations - we haven't seen that since crystal, and it was exciting that they've implemented that again! I also remember trying to find that elusive Feebas, ahaha... but had no such luck until my friend traded me one and I was fortunate enough to breed it! Mmm, I hope that you hold some dear memories playing pokemon Emerald as well. <3

Well again, I wish you a happy and lovely stay here on PC, and don't forget to contact the staff members or anyone willing to help for that matter, anytime you need help with anything, and we'll be here for you! Thanks, and I hope you're having a great 2014 so far!

Years
  • I LOVE your avatar. ;~~; Chespin is one of my new favorite Pokemon and I actually recently got an adorable charm of him in the mail attached to my 3DS XL. Looks so much better now, hah. That two week wait for shipping was definitely worth it. And very big welcome to the world of PokeCommunity, Hikari!

Playing since Emerald is quite a long time. I've played since Red and Blue days myself and we have a lot of others who've been into the series for a long time like us. Plenty of people of all ages as well, from their teens to even the 40s and 50s, so this very much is a diverse community.. you'll find a lot of friends if you stick around and post, guaranteed. :) Is there anything you're looking to discuss here or did you join up for chats about Pokemon in general? We have plenty of boards to satisfy that need so poke around! You can chat about all of the games, spinoffs included, or even join some Pokemon-related clubs and trivia. S'all here!

If you need some help just give our staff members a call, all right? We have colorful blue, orange, and red names so you can catch us easily. And be sure to chat with anyone who interests you! Have a blast. ♥

Years
  • Hello there other Hikari, welcome to PC!

Yeah it's funny we seem to have the same nickname here, or presumably the same nickname. And nice Chespin avatar btw, I think that little guy is adorable as hell. However, as far as the Kalos starters go I'm more of a Froakie person (Oshawott is my fave starter overall) but the other two are really cool as well. And funnily enough, my first Pokemon game was a 3rd Gen game as well, but in my case it was Ruby instead of Emerald. I'm now playing X, and man do I love the new generation so much.

Like the others who already posted said, PC is very diverse so I'm sure there's somewhere that will grab your attention and do plan to stick around for hopefully a long time, because seeing newbies disappear so soon is sad. Anyways, if you ever need help or just want to chat don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message. I won't bite ya I promise!

- Hikari

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    You won't be disappointed, I could tell you that. There's two Hikaris now! (Hey, guys! We can start the party now!) :D Chespin is really cute, but Froakie is badass. Ninja Frog woosh! feel free to leave a VM or a PM.

Back