• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello I'm new:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Well hey there! Don't you be a shy one. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself? We're a really nice bunch, and you don't have to be hiding from us xD I know the forum is...pretty big, but you'll get used to it. :D

Hopefully you're enjoying yourself here, and have a great time! :D

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • hi Mr. Dragon, welcome to the forum! hope you have a nice time here~

if you're looking for some new friends, I'd be happy to be your friend~ :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    friend

Sure il be your friend do u have skype?

Anybody who wants to be my friend
    My skype is connor567890

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • I have to agree with Megan. You are certainly a shy one! XD

PC is a big forum! Don't let it scare you. Talk and post! We all talk and post because apparently we like to talk and post, and we've met tons of people through talking and posting and built great friendships through talking and posting. As a new member there's always gonna be that first roadblock of not knowing what to post, which ones are acceptable to post, which ones wouldn't be shot down, which ones wouldn't be ignored and whether it's really worth it to go past registering an account just for the heck of it (perhaps to be able to download something through membership privileges), or not.

But I say go the extra mile. Don't let this fear keep you from jumping in. Of course, we all have our reservations. I really don't want you to feel forced to post because I told you to! I just want you to not be too shy and break down a few walls (if there are), and enjoy this place as a person. :D

I'm here to help. Cirno's here to help. The whole forum is pretty friendly, so you wouldn't have too much trouble with not knowing what to do. I just hope you see PC as a place that can hold so much great memories and friendships. Go about it at your own pace, but try to get yourself out there a little more as you see fit. It's gonna be worth it.

Back