• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello mates :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hiya, Bryan! We do have a great hacking community over on the hack boards respectively so fee free to browse through that! I hope that you will enjoy that and whether you need around here, you can ask one of the staff members anytime at all!

That aside, I'm curious to get to know more about you! What brought you to PC? Are you a competitive player or a casual one, and if so how long have you been playing? ^^

Well, feel free to answer or not, I'd just love to get to know you! See you around~ I'm always happy to answer PMs or VMs, so feel free to ask any questions or start a chat!

Years
  • Thank you for being so welcoming and all around kind :) Nice Avatar what anime is that?

Well I believe I am in the middle of those :) Phew I picked up pokemon yellow a long time ago back when you had to scavenge to good video game stores. Way before bush was president...hmm I am 22 now so 16 years into pokemon. I transitioned from yellow to gold to ruby to platinum to heartgold to pokemon black to x then finally to omega ruby. Phew quite a long history just like alot of fans here.

What drove me to these forums was probably the recent freetime I have on my hands and not really wanting to buy yellow just yet so I did my research which led me here to his holy grail of hacks. I am probably going to start a adventures red hack playthrough then move on to liquid crystal to quell my thirst to buy yellow lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thank you for being so welcoming and all around kind :) Nice Avatar what anime is that?

It's from Pretty Cure. c:

Well I believe I am in the middle of those :) Phew I picked up pokemon yellow a long time ago back when you had to scavenge to good video game stores. Way before bush was president...hmm I am 22 now so 16 years into pokemon. I transitioned from yellow to gold to ruby to platinum to heartgold to pokemon black to x then finally to omega ruby. Phew quite a long history just like alot of fans here.

Ah, that's quite a feat then! I'm like 17 years now myself! <33 And yeah, a lot of peope here are long time fans like yourself. :]

What drove me to these forums was probably the recent freetime I have on my hands and not really wanting to buy yellow just yet so I did my research which led me here to his holy grail of hacks. I am probably going to start a adventures red hack playthrough then move on to liquid crystal to quell my thirst to buy yellow lol.

Ah, that's cool. The hacks are fun, and I've heard a lot of great stuff about adventures red! Loved liquid crystal too!

Years
  • Yes, PC is a holy grail of ROM hacks indeed.. bahaha. We have so many amazing ones and I'm glad you like them! I was addicted to many of them back in the day, nowadays I'm too engrossed in other things to catch up with the ones I've missed. ;c

Anyways, welcome, Bryan. <3 Hope you'll have a good time and will stick with us.

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC; it's a pleasure to meet you~! Ah yes, we do have quite the hacking community here indeed! Be sure to check out the ROM hacking sections down below as well if you haven't already done so :)

Other than that, I definitely hope to see you around the community; have a good time here as well! ♥

Back