• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello new friends!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    I, like you, love pokemon. Here are some fun facts about me~!

-Eevee is my favorite pokemon. In X my team is all eevees all the time.
    -Cute things are the best things, IMHO. This is one of the reasons I love pokemon so much.
    -I am not an AI. This is a common misconception.
    -If I was an AI, Pokemon would have redeemed humanity in my eyes. It's that good!
    -I prefer fantasy to sci fi.
    -I am very afraid of snakes.

I hope that we can be friends and coexist peacefully!

Years
    Hi there, I myself have a whole Shiny Eevee family. Welcome to the PC. Join the Cute Pokemon Club as soon as you can. There was an Eeveelution club but apparently it faded away.

Yeah.. we have clubs coming and going all the time. ;-; Hopefully we'll have another open soon since they're always one of the better clubs because clearly Eevee and its forms are some of the best things in the Pokeworld, hehe. ;p It's awesome meeting you and welcome!

So you've gone through Pokemon games with an Eevee-only team? I'm actually going through X with baby/first stage Pokemon right now and it's already hard even with just one badge. My team so far is just Fennekin and Skiddo, though.

Anyways, hope you have fun here and such. 8] Let me know if you'd ever like to talk!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Eevee4life! Like I mentioned in your Cute Pokemon thread, Eevee is pretty cool but Hoppip is the cutest Pokemon in my eyes ;) I do like cute Pokemon though, and Eevee is definitely one of those. I'd much rather use a cute Pokemon that's not that strong, than use an ugly but strong Pokemon :P

Feel free to leave me a message if you ever want to chat! See you around! (:

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Heeyo there!! and welcome to PC!

I'm sure we're going to get along just fine. Eevee is really cute and cool. I have two Pokemon related questions for you. Which is your favorite game? and favorite region? I hope you stay around here, you lool like a cool person!

Oh, if you ever need anything. Feel free to ask me anything, have fun and cheers! :)

Here is a close approximation of how much I like each of the main games relative to one another.

Hello new friends!

Note that the chart is relative and not nominal.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I really love the Eeveelution family too. Eevees in particular are adorable! I use at least one in all my runthroughs in pokemon games whenever I could, and evolve them to.. generally my favourites like Glaceon, Espeon, Vaporeon, or maybe Sylveon if I'm playing Pokemon Y, but yeah, awesome meeting another fan! I actually plan on making a Eeveelution club soon, so, maybe we can see you there? :3

You seem really cute and nice! I know you and I will be wonderful friends. Don't be shy on sending me a friend request, or a VM/PM anytime you wanna chat, or if you have any questions around the forums! Until then my new pal, have an awesome time. And a magnificent day. <33

Back