• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! New pokemon trainer here!

Latios 352

Dragons for the win!!
    Years
    Hello. I'm newish to the world of pokemon. I own pokemon diomond, soul silver, black, black 2 , and pokemon x and y. Let's all be friends. 3DS friend code is 2251-5416-5509.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome! Great to meet new pokemon fans - you'll be able to see our many pokemon boards around here for you to post in, so, feel free to have a look around. <3

That's quite a great collection of pokemon games you have there; I own them all too, and I think that everyone one of them is really fun to play! Mmm, I look forward on having you as a friend too, which you are more than welcome to send me a friend request! Ah, but if you'd like to swap your FCs with others, I recommend taking a look at the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread. You'll see tons and tons of people who posted their own Friend Codes, so you can ask them nicely to swap FCs with you, in which you can also pot your own code there too!

Mmm, I wish you a great 2014, and a really wonderful stay, here on PC! Let the staff know if you have any questions, or concerns, okay? And I hope to see you again! :3

Years
    Always up for friends! Shoot me a private message anytime if you'd like to add me and I'll let you know my friend code there. Plus you can also get plenty of buddies via the friend code sharing thread that Aura linked you to so you have lots of choices, Latios. Welcome! ^~^

New fans are very much welcome here as well; you'll learn a whole lot about Pokemon from all info on the games to the anime, manga, etc depending on what you're interested in. Have you completed any of the games so far? Hope you've been enjoying the sixth gen too, I'm finding this one to be one of the more addicting ones (but of course all Pokemon games are great).

See you around and let the staff know if you need anything! Be sure not to disappear on us either, all right? :')

Back