• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello =P

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
    Years
    Hello ^^ IM new here but not new to how these forum works.Well I join because I want to find out more about the pokemon manga and other stuff about pokemon.Im into Rockman,DBZ,Digimon,Naruto,Pokemon and other anime thats to long to list.I make Anime Music Videos and other junk.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hello! welcome to PC im Sapphire Latios and im one of Pokemon Communitys funniest members! hey! im into Rockman, DBZ, Digimon too!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey, welcome to The Pok?mon Community. ^_^

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    hi, welcome to the pokemon community. ^_^ i hope you have a great time here. (i always do!)

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
    Years
    ^^ I have one question how big can the sig pic and avatar be?
    @Sapphire Latios-Cool you know about the new Rockman game coming out this February?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I dont know about signature size but i dont think theres a limit to avater, the other night i accidentaly made one half the size of the board! ^_^; oh, no i dont know about the new Rockman game comin out...sorry! but i know about Zero 2! does that count? ^_^;

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
    Years
    :laugh: Thats old I have the Japanese version of Zero 2.Cant wait till Megaman Battle Network 4 comes out ^^ If you want I can post pics.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    i know! im a little slow when it comes to games! ^_^; im probly gonna get a Gamecube this month! ^_^; see how old i am!

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
    Years
    :laugh: I will be posting info on the new Megaman games ^^.Sapphire Latios do you have any type of Messenger?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    please, call me Scott! ^_^ every one (well alot of people) call me taht! and by messenger do you mean Private message?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Welcome Netto to The Pok?mon Community.
    Well Netto you will have to watch Scott or he mite have to call his Flying Ninja Monkeys out.
    dont tell him, or he will be scared off by the crazy scott! (only kidding.)

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hello and welcome to PC! You will see my Torchic use water gun on you!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Welcome Netto to The Pok?mon Community.
    Well Netto you will have to watch Scott or he mite have to call his Flying Ninja Monkeys out.
    *let's flying ninja monkeys out* hehe! *sticks a tranquilizer needle in Andys arm* night night!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Netto said:
    Hello ^^ IM new here but not new to how these forum works.Well I join because I want to find out more about the pokemon manga and other stuff about pokemon.Im into Rockman,DBZ,Digimon,Naruto,Pokemon and other anime thats to long to list.I make Anime Music Videos and other junk.
    Hi! Have a great time at PC! :P

Back