• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.... Pay Attention

Years
    No, I have never had a crush on a teacher...
    I'm not really into dating people that are older than 19....
    And I think dating teachers gives you and the teacher heaps of trouble to deal with... so it's not worth it.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Erm, a crush on a teacher? She is usally way older than you, XD. But, i had some very nice teacher, NEVER had a crush on them though, 0.0

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Yep, last year. I had a crush on my music teacher just like most of the girls in my class <3
    He was cool, had an incredible sense of humor, he was sooooooo cute, and had a smile that could break your heart. Above all this, he knew what music was all about.
    And, he was 23. Yeah I know too young be a teacher but he was indeed very good.
    Other girls seemed to follow him and ask him questions, just to get a chance to talk to him...he would help us with our life problems, and also teach us real music. I learned so many things from him, and I still see him around though he's not our teacher any more and he always greets me "Hi Greta, how you're doing today?" with the same, sentense that makes me go tralala XD
    He was and is awesome <3

Years
    Hah, most of these people are saying no.
    Well, so am I.
    I think punk rock bands are funny. Most of them are singing about this...

Back