• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC Members

pokemaster9901

gimme some tacos
Years
  • Hi, I literally just joined and I have played Pokemon Blue,Red,Gold,Crystal,Leafgreen,Emrald,and Black
    When I join a new forum(im on one other forum) i tend to goof up,so give me time to learn plaese

Years
  • Hi there Pokemaster, welcome aboard! I know what it's like messing up because of being unaware of the forum rules and stuff like that but here I'm sure you can fit in very well.

Nice to see you've been a Pokemon fan for a long time given the games you've played, although I'm kinda surprised you've skipped 4th Gen. That generation had some pretty great games, and also you should get around to playing the latest installments X and Y sometime. I know some couldn't get a 3DS at first but if you find the time to get one definitely give X/Y a go because the games have such amazing graphics and cool features. PC has loads of topics and discussions catering to every aspect of Pokemon, from all generations plus we have some non-Pokemon stuff as well so I'm sure there's something you'll like.

Well, have loads of fun here, explore the forums and make some friends along the way. The staff here are very helpful so don't hesitate to contact any of them if you need help, and they can be easily spotted by their bold colored usernames. I'm always happy to show you around as well so yeah feel free to pop by my profile and leave a visitor message. Enjoy your stay here!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy! Quite a great collection of games that you've played, sport! Welcome, welcome and even more welcomeeee to the forums!

So, what pokemon games would you say is your favourite? Or is it tricky to decide? Because I agree that it is indeed tough to decide, since they're all pretty fun to play. But the gen three games like pokemon Emerald are really awesome, and Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver are awesomely notsalgic! Mmm, well, by the way, it's okay if you make a mistake. We all did once time or another! I just hope that if you're having trouble with something around the forums, to not be shy on asking for help! We on PC are always happy and looking forward on helping people for the sake of making you feel comfortable, and have the most enjoyment that you can have.

Well then, it's been great getting to know you! Enjoy yourself, and I wish you a safe February! Feel free to send me a message at any time; I'm always open to VMs or PMs of any sort! As said before, I will be glad to help you around whenever you need it! And it's great to have met you. <3

pokemaster9901

gimme some tacos
    Years
  • Thank you all for being welcoming and kind! i like this forum over the other on I am on for the follwing reasons..
    1.more topics to discuss
    2.more clarification on what happens at what infraction
    3.Mobile skin that works very well on the DSi

AshtheIVth

I want Kingdom Hearts 3 now!!
    Years
  • Hello! and like everyone else welcome! A nice list of games you have played but i suggest you give diamond/pearl a try, i always felt the elite four were semi-easy for me to beat in every game, until diamond version, i had to grind exp for my team for sooo long before i could win. Might i also suggest Soul Silver as its such an amazing remake of the original, i would still be playing it had my 3 year old not gotten the cartridge and nommed on it :( Anyway sorry for the ramble, ill do that occasionally, feel free to drop me a friend request and enjoy it here!

Years
  • Glad you're likin' the mobile skin, pokemaster9901! Ours is pretty neat and we have plenty of other amazing-looking skins to try out for when you're accessing the forum over a computer or tablet. Welcome, welcome and totally good to meet you!

You're right that this place is pretty darn active but really, no worries if you mess up along the way. We understand so it's no big deal and there are certainly a lot of people here to assist if need be. ;P We have some wonderful moderators, super moderators, and admins who are thrilled to point you in the right direction! Pretty much anyone's open to chat and help out, though. We have some of the nicest Pokemon fans around. :D

Been doing well here so far? Hopefully you stick around and find places here you enjoy. Have you tried X/Y yet? If not, any plans to? Anyways, see you around! :)

Back