• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
    Hi everyone, I'm Tom. I'm 18 now working as a Chef.

I've spent my whole life with Pokemon but HG/SS really renewed my love for it. I live in Brisbane, Australia and always hoped I'd find a Pokemon friend here but I feel like the only one that still plays. Love battling but not great (at all) and have an odd attachment to my Pokemon. Just hope I can make some new friends here! : )

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You'll find great friends here, March. PC is definitely the place for it. ^_^

Welcome aboard! HG/SS was a great remake for the GSC games and it was so much better! Have you played B/W yet? Or have you at least learned about it? We have a ton of discussions about it, as well as the new B2/W2 games that have been coming in each day! So you should like.. stop by and read up some discussions as well as things you may have missed. :)

And of course, there's the Fourth Generation Gaming section, which has both D/P/Pt and HG/SS. Check that out toooo! :)

You are more than welcome to leave me a message if you ever want to be friends & stuff! I know you want a Pokefriend to talk Pokemon about, and I'm always up for a new friend. :) I'm also here to help you out with any questions you may have. ok! Have fun!! :)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Oh nice a chef, I actually work at a restaurant in the summer. :P I'v spent a lot of time with Pokemon as well, such great times and they were so well spent as a kid, and even now. Ohhh Australia, I want to visit there someday, hopefully I will since i'v heard good things. Over where i'm at most of my friends still play Pokemon even though were older, you might be surprised to find some where your at some day. :P I actually never battled that much, mostly because I play with Pokemon I enjoy using, rather then ones that are powerful. I'v always liked Pikachu and always seemed to enjoy getting one in every game I play so I know what you mean. (nice avatar pic by the way! :P) I'm always up for making new friends, and i'm sure other are as well. :) You'll make plenty of friends here so just take a good look around and you should really enjoy yourself. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    March!

March is the best month ever!

Hello, March, and welcome to PC!

WHUUT. I Challenge you to a Pokemon battle! On HeartGold! One day. Mark my words, March...one day.

A chef?! Please, send me photos of your food and I will love you forever...

I know how you feel, Tom! My name is Jessi, and my friends don't like Pokemon. I'm forcing my best friend to like it, though... :D

Years
    Thank you for the warm welcome! Nice to meet you all : )

Have been poking around here and really like it. Haven't played B/W yet but really motivated to now. Nice to see other people only using the Pokemon they like, probably why I lose so many battles. Thank you all : )

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    *Pulls out toy story soundtrack* YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME! YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME! YOU'RE GONNA SEE IT'S OUR DESTINY! YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME! :D :D :D Welcome to PC! :D

Years
    Hi everyone, I'm Tom. I'm 18 now working as a Chef.

I've spent my whole life with Pokemon but HG/SS really renewed my love for it. I live in Brisbane, Australia and always hoped I'd find a Pokemon friend here but I feel like the only one that still plays. Love battling but not great (at all) and have an odd attachment to my Pokemon. Just hope I can make some new friends here! : )

Hi March, I'm from Australia too!

I'm from Sydney though.

I think someone has got you covered but you can check out our Adoption Center if you like.

And what'cha think of my avatar/signature theme? The usertitle will get the joke.

Remember to contact any moderators!

- Hikari10

Back