• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
  • My brother loves penguins, seriously he does. But aside from that, welcome to PC Amir! How are you enjoying the community so far?

I apparently heard you like Inazuma Eleven and Minecraft, along with Pokemon so you seem to have good taste. I've heard of Inazuma Eleven but never watched it, so maybe you might enjoy the Anime & Manga board if you want to discuss it? There's also Video Games where you can talk about non-Pokemon games, like Minecraft. There's also the Pokemon boards here for discussing every aspect of Pokemon, any particular generation you like best or do you love them all?

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'm sure you can make some new friends soon. If you want to chat, you are always happy to leave me a message because I'm always excited to meet new people who step into the shoes of PC every day. The staff team are also on hand if you have any questions about the forums, so just look for the bold usernames. Have fun, and enjoy your stay Amir!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Welcome, Amir! Good to meet you etc~

I love penguins so no objections there. :P Kind of why Piplup is one of my favorite water types ever; it's always so hard to evolve him. What are you interested in? You didn't give us much to go off of in your introduction and we're always down to know more about new peeps so don't hesitate to add some info. Things like your favorite Pokemon, type, game, hobbies and interests, and so forth.

Enjoy your time around the forum! :D Hope we'll be seeing you around a lot and you end up getting involved in the community. Like Hikamaru said there is a whole bunch to do and discuss. Don't be shy to participate.

See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohhh, hiya Mr. penguin! I'm a Dragon myself, rooowr. Welcomeeeee to the forums!~ Hope the weather isn't too hot for ya. <33

Have you watched a small show called Pingu? It's about this Penguin named Pingu who lives in the artic, who really loves fish and kiinda gets hurt pretty easily, but, he has a good life overall! I used to watch it after a show called Arthur as a kid, and it wasn't too bad! Love watching that little Penguin, ohoho. The pokemon Piplup is pretty cute too! IN fact, penguins in general are lil'sweethearts; I hope that I can see actual live ones somedaaay. :3

Ah, well, have a lovely time, and hopefully we can learn more about you soon! Take care of yourself, and hope we can discuss and talk someone! And don't hesitate on making yourself at home! Be seeing you soon, and have a happy niiiight! <33

Back