• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people!°

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi guys! I'm Samuel, I'm 17 years old and I live in Rome (yes I'm Italian) :) I began to play with Pokémon with Pokémon Diamond and the love began. I love breed pokemon for me is very funny and I'm trying to play in competitive. I decided to subscribe in this forum because I like it and I think that I can learn more :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi guys! I'm Samuel, I'm 17 years old and I live in Rome (yes I'm Italian) :) I began to play with Pokémon with Pokémon Diamond and the love began. I love breed pokemon for me is very funny and I'm trying to play in competitive. I decided to subscribe in this forum because I like it and I think that I can learn more :)
    Thank you very much Archy and nice to meet you :) I'll look in the section for Battling for sure ;)

You'll learn plenty as PC is a very diverse forum. ^^ Welcome Samuel! Nice to meet you ~

I'm not a good competitive battler but it's always fun to breed competitive Pokémon. Trying to level up my team in Pokémon Sun right now, and going to try breeding later when Bank is compatible with these newest games. Be sure to continue posting around and have fun. B]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    You can check out our Battle server too if you wanna do some simulated competitive battles! PC users check out that place often, so you can meet some of them there! But yeah, welcome! I hope that you will enjoy the place! <33

And have a great holiday, yeah? I hope for all the best wishes for you!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi guys! I'm Samuel, I'm 17 years old and I live in Rome (yes I'm Italian) :) I began to play with Pok?mon with Pok?mon Diamond and the love began. I love breed pokemon for me is very funny and I'm trying to play in competitive. I decided to subscribe in this forum because I like it and I think that I can learn more :)
    Hi Samuel, glad you like our forums! It's also your forum now, of course c: Hope you'll have fun around here, good luck with your competitive quest~

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    You can check out our Battle server too if you wanna do some simulated competitive battles! PC users check out that place often, so you can meet some of them there! But yeah, welcome! I hope that you will enjoy the place! <33

And have a great holiday, yeah? I hope for all the best wishes for you!

Thank you and best wishes for you too!

Hi Samuel, glad you like our forums! It's also your forum now, of course c: Hope you'll have fun around here, good luck with your competitive quest~

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back